ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

if you had one wish what will it be
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gold30001
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: if you had one wish what will it be Reply with quote Back to top

if i had one wish i will wish to be rich Cool

fantsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i would wish more wishes

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Besides obvious more wishes I would want to live forever (w caveats so im me in good health and more etc and not like an amoeba)

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well if i can wish....

I wish for unlimited life. And to be healthy forever. Plus endless amount of money. And I also wish to know everything in the world.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Money. I dont want to live forever.. Once I'm done I'm done. So will my friends/parents etc.

Or start a band, at least be successful. Being a musician would be my wish.

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A lot of people wish to be rich, have some kind of power, live forever, or just more wishes.
I don't wish for any of those.

I wish to be with this one girl that I fell in love for. No, not for sex.
To have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part.
(Yes, I used that widely known vow but it makes sense.)

I want to share all our moments together and live happily for the rest of our lives.

Yeah I may sound desperate, but who wouldn't want to live a happy life with their significant other? Wink

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My god.
Just browsing this section..reading old posts..
"Oh, what an interesting topic about wishes" let's see...
money,live forever,more,meh...
I was thinking, I would be happy if I could be together with my girl Smile
and then I saw the last post!
JustinX32, you're completely right, you too saw the really good side of love Very Happy
and I truly hope that no one experiences the bad side on this forum anymore...
I encountered it..and I really just died of those moments,but thanks to her,I was reborn,and now I take my 2nd life with her.
You only live twice Wink

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One wish is enough for me: Become a god.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaRaDoX wrote:
One wish is enough for me: Become a god.

Heh if you became our god. I think we be all doom. Due to you responding to everyone wishes. Chances are if someone made you mad we would probably have a giant meteor shower. Laughing

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Start a film studio and work for MYSELF and answer to ME. Smile I'd like to produce real movies for theaters in the next couple of years.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No one wants world peace, or a place where no one dies from starvation or easily curable diseases? Just money, power, everlasting life, or the love of a good woman? Such a shame how self-absorbed humans generally are.

But, just for fun, I'd wish to be a real life Superman. Bulletproof, fast, able to fly, see through walls, shoots lasers out your eyes. That would be quite an assortment of abilities to test out.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Such a shame how self-absorbed humans generally are.

Ego n arrogance.. F all that nonsance

Amen brotha.. just imagine Mother Earth serving us up free food/water/electricity/doctors. Oh man. In time

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're right Wreck. Of course , such a world would be nice. (I'm going to tell much..)
Let's say it would be my second wish. I know what sh*t diseases are...

I have an example, which has been on the news lately here were I live.
Here is a little part of her story:
---
In 2001 I was diagnosed with PNH (Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria.) It is a life threatening and very rare blood disorder characterized by chronic hemolysis in which affected red blood cells (RBCs) are constantly destroyed. There is no cure and blood transfusions are the only way to stabilize a PNH patient. In many cases additional medication is acquired. A bone marrow transplantation is a last resort.

In 2008 I started my Soliris/Eculizumab treatment. It changed my life completely. I went from a once a week blood transfusion, to almost never. The chances of blood cloths with PNH is considerable, but the use of Soliris brings down that risk. My life expectations are higher now and I can take care of my children again. I now can now continue being their mother.
---
"Soliris" is one of the most expensive medications in the world.
To give you an idea, here it costs as much as a car (like 18000 euros, that's 23000 dollars). She needs this on a monthly basis. No refund.

Of course I want a world without diseases...
or at least a refund for terrible diseases...
only, I have no power in deciding over that... Sad

But don't call me egoistic. I would do everything for that 'one' special person. This includes wishing a good world and life for her. And everyone deserves such a person who wishes the best for him or her...
"Hating" someone is nothing for me, nor for her.
We both seek for the best in every person. We always forgive.
That's the real intention of christ, isn't it? Wink
Not that I'm that religious but I try to have a caring heart. That's all.
So the perfect world I would wish for her, would be accessible for everyone Smile

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I won't be selfish. It looks like I need to wish for less suffering.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
No one wants world peace, or a place where no one dies from starvation or easily curable diseases? Just money, power, everlasting life, or the love of a good woman? Such a shame how self-absorbed humans generally are.

Us humans are disgusting little creatures, capable of such marvelous inventions, yet we are rather cruel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: