ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Another glitch caught on camera

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Another glitch caught on camera Reply with quote Back to top

I was looking thru my screenshots and came across this. Anybody know wtf happened here? I doubt I need to explain what is wrong with this picture, you don't have to look hard!

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, thats an interesting one. Did you take that, or did you find it soemwhere? If its real, i would say the game had some kind of photo loading problem, with both the photo and the paperclip, that must be the failsafe (like the extra bunker) image. And apparentley that logo has always been behind the photo, hiding from us, lol.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I took the screenshot a while back. I wasn't messing with a gs or anything. I just clicked on Bunker 2 and that was the picture that came up. I had forgotten all about it till I saw it today going thru my screenshots.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You and your glitches ptb. Do you have one of them from reboot, able to make anything outta thin air?

Of all the games I've played, I think our generation knows the funniest and most common glitches like how a root gets stuck in toads head sometimes in Mario 2 when you pull it out of the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: