ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Tool-Assisted Dark LTK Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Tool-Assisted Dark LTK Video Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder if any of you people have seen this video. It's a video of someone playing in Dark LTK mode in the Silo.

Watch it here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7989035551696955164

GE/PD rules!!!

Galbadia Hotel for all your video game music needs: http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=16600

The Extremist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not too sure what that was.

What is Dark License To Kill mode, what kind of tool was being used, and what kind of assistance was it giving?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome video. I like how the guy blows up stuff to get his enemies killed. Tool-assisted is using save states, right? Or did he use a program, or both? I always forget. It seems like it went for the "best time" on the run too, placing plastiques at the nearest wall once a keycard is picked up. Very Cool.

Last edited by kcghost on Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, but he used one of those rewind tools, so when he made a mistake (and believe me he did), he could just rewind and do it over again. I'd be truely impressed to see someone do that without any tools.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The silo is one of the few levels that has never infact been beaten legitly on DLTK mode.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't Dark LTK playing in 007 mode with everything set to full?
That is absolutely, ridiculously insane. I've a hard enough time beating any stage on regular LTK, nevermind with nearly invincible enemies. One shot from a weapon other than a Klobb means instant death. Yeah, funny, huh? You can actually get hit and not die from the Klobb on LTK. That just goes to show you how much of a piece of crap it really is. At the same time, be grateful you didn't die heading towards the exit in the Bunker i when the spawned guards come running at you with them! Razz

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, but with the ability to "clean away" and reverse your mistakes, a perfect run can be done within a few hours.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know, something still seemed a bit fishy to me. Whenever I play in 007 mode using the LTK settings, I'm killed within the first few shots of an enemy weilding a KF7 Soviet. This guy was shot at multiple times in different hallways filled with guards, yet managed to get away completely unscathed. Either the tool he used allowed him to try over and over to run through a corridor without being killed, or there was something else involved. I'm not saying he cheated, though using a tool is cheating to a degree. It takes a hell of a lot of skill to finish a Dark LTK mission. Did anybody else notice what I'm talking about? Shocked

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I should give 007 level a try more.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: