ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Anyone want to play online? Please state your current time!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Anyone want to play online? Please state your current time! Reply with quote Back to top

This topic is for people to post replies for online game setups. I wish peer-to-peer games could be played with four players. I'm ready for a game right now. I've always been available, but I've been doing other things. It's very important to post your exact time in big, white, bold letters right when you submit your reply so we can keep track and stay current with getting together for online games.

Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Copy and paste the date at the top of your message and check every day! I'll be responsible for checking up on this daily thread too.

Peace out everyone!,
00Dark Smile

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone want to play online? Please state your current ti Reply with quote Back to top

aint played PD in a long time but

Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:16 AM EST

Last edited by acceptable67 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:11 pm

GMT0

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Last edited by HackBond on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:42PM EST

Last edited by mistamontiel on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha I wish I can be like you guys and post a time when ill be on and stuff. Because this sounds really fun. To bad i'm to busy to even make time like this anymore. So I just randomly show up. Razz

MJ Bond
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm new to the forum but I am ready to play online. I use the Mupen64++ Beta emulator, it's the only one I can get working for online matches without crashing. I've already checked the most populated online servers such as the partyvan, west wonderland and the galaxy. Everyone seems to be using Project64k though... I can't, because no matter what I tried to do, it always crashed when I tried to launch an online game. My time is USA Eastern standard, and I am free most nights after 9:15 until at least 3 AM. All you night owls, get at me... provided I can have lag free matches. I've been playing Goldeneye for 14 years and I think it's time to show my skills.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm on my phone so I can't write much but I was playing GE and PD via Mupen beta jut last night . Pm me for more info as to the server and times . (mJ bond) Smile

Edit: MistaMontiel filled in the info for you

And welcome to the forums. Smile

Last edited by acceptable67 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They're all wimps. sssbbssbsbsbsbsBS is all they play. + that old PJ64 doesn't do jack.

Unknown serv0r 173.192.209.76:27888 is the best. There's no emulinker garbage that will end your game after 5-40 minutes. Plays infinitely until someone screws up or pushes F4

Add to local list = favorite button. I'm usually idling in there so make some noise (GEN.)

And hey, enjoy your stay

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm mostly in The Partyvan IP: 173.193.205.81:27888
no complaints other than the lag I've been getting while trying to play, not sure if it's the server or just my mupen\

My time when writing this : Friday 8:50 PM

MJ Bond
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds awesome to me. I'll add the servers to my list and keep an eye on them. Glad I decided to come here, or I may have never found anyone to link up with for matches. So what MD5 code does everyone have? Mine matches the one given in the online instructions at goldeneyeonline.com so hopefully everyone has the same one. I also don't use any weapon or level modifications. Just pure default Goldeneye. Would be nice to get some Gameshark codes working though, for characters, outfits and music and such.

So it's 10:15 PM as I write this. Been a long day at work and I got off later than I expected.

MJ Bond
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it's been a few weeks so I figured I'd post in here. Still on the same time frame as before. These online servers though, they're still sporting the PJ64k emulators and more Smash Bros. than anything. I don't take too much offense, I was very good at that too back in the day, but I can't get PJ64 working online therefore can't play.

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was just wondering if anybody stills plays GE or PD online? I don't go on as much, but whenever I do, the servers usually seem pretty empty.

If anybody wants to rock some games sometime, PM me or get at me on either :

YouTube : AverageGamerStoner
MSN : gdob73@hotmail.ca

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AverageGamerStoner1 wrote:
I was just wondering if anybody stills plays GE or PD online? I don't go on as much, but whenever I do, the servers usually seem pretty empty.

If anybody wants to rock some games sometime, PM me or get at me on either :

YouTube : AverageGamerStoner
MSN : gdob73@hotmail.ca

People still playing Goldeneye or Perfect Dark. You just need to find the server where we all are. Of course there a time where you also be waiting for them.

Just give in some time and you find a joiner sooner or later looking for a Goldeneye or Perfect Dark game.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It seems our Unknown serv0r has taken another vacation Sad

Remember if game ends saying someone is lagged, that's emulinker to blame, find another server

ShiftClick
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hang out in The Galaxy.
IP:69.172.242.150:27888

6/24/2012 6:17 PM CENTRAL

---
Completed Levels: Missile Facility, Research Complex, Prison, Infiltration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: