ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Talking about of GF64
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhettoGangsta
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Which engine is Goldfinger 64 going to use?

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GhettoGangsta wrote:
Which engine is Goldfinger 64 going to use?
Goldeneye....

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think we've discussed having drone guns in GF64. We did think about the possibility of them being "turrets" that are controlled by an actor stationed behind them. Once the man is killed, the turret can no longer fire at you. The technology for an auto-detection drone gun that doesn't require a person to use it wouldn't have existed back then.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

now I seem to be getting interested in this project.
Any plans on showing us sneak peaks video's?I'd like to see how this is turning out to be.

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I don't think we've discussed having drone guns in GF64. We did think about the possibility of them being "turrets" that are controlled by an actor stationed behind them. Once the man is killed, the turret can no longer fire at you. The technology for an auto-detection drone gun that doesn't require a person to use it wouldn't have existed back then.
Hmm i see were your going.The Free standing drone gun can be textured differently to look like what your talking about.

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one thing im woundering,are you guys gonna be leaving Oddjob alone or are you gonna change him?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He is going to be larger, to better represent his stature in the movie, but we are still on the fence whether to remove hat or not.

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
He is going to be larger, to better represent his stature in the movie, but we are still on the fence whether to remove hat or not.
Why remove it?its part of his model.Oh when they put the gas er yes i guess the gas and makes the people drop.Are you guys gonna attempt a cutscene on that?or is it gonna be mentioned in Briefing or something of that nature.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The thought is that since he throws the hat, it might be a bit odd to have a hat still on him. But we are still debating.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

About this whole turret being handle by somebody. Can that really be pulled off? If i'm right this all need to be a action block to do so.

But I am chances are hopelessly wrong.

Anyway I like to know how this torrent working out.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another thing i began to think about is....are any of the original GE levels going to be used for this project,or is all planned to be Custom made.I know well i guess your using some levels to test the items and guards like the Runway i saw but are any going to be used.Or even any PD levels.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As far as has been discussed, there won't be any GoldenEye or Perfect Dark levels in Goldfinger 64. Definitely not in the mission campaign, and highly likely not in multiplayer.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So then there all custom.And does this mean that this game is gonna be short,long?Were im coming from is the mission screen well select screen,are you going to re using each square?

Rey

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I ended up dreaming about GF 64.I was in prison(assuming) and there where some guards with a red hate,sunglasses.They had a red Vest and black under shirt.Also black dress shoes,and black paints.Dont know how it ties together.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heh glad its in your dreams. It'll be well worth the wait. All levels will be new including two bonuses!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: