ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Talking about of GF64
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It seemed so real,very detailed.I was also in the mustang for a brief moment.You plan that to be drivable or thats just in my dreams.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only your dreams and the Aston Martin will be drivable (at least that's the plan, it could change).

Lumpi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Where is the rom to play? Shocked

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's still in development, and will be for a while longer.

HackBond

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lumpi wrote:

It's not finished, and it will be a patch, not a ROM.

Lumpi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spyster wrote:
Lumpi wrote:

It's not finished, and it will be a patch, not a ROM.
Ahh ok! Wink seems to be very well.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have to say that this goldfinger project seems to last sooo endless, but i know that the result will be great. we have all waited for this amazing masterpiece, but it is still unclear for those who aren't in the team how far it is completed. I would join if I was better, but i know i am not good enough. Very Happy

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately, I had very little to go on from the original team. So essentially a year ago project was started from near scratch. Monkeyface helped a good amount, but even still there was 99% of project left when I got it handed to me. So while it seems endless, it's really only just a year old. And it's come a long way, but yes I am keeping progress a complete secret except what is released to moddb. You will have to wait and see Smile It definitely will not be released this year, that I can guarantee.

I still could use another modeller or two to help, that would make it go much faster.

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I understand low poly modelling well (it's actually part of my job now) - what would you like done? Flick me a message if you wish.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh no, the world will perish in december so we'll never get to see goldfinger 64 Laughing
just kidding, I trust you guys Wink

MRKane

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So the Goldfinger agenda now includes saving the world?hehehe. There'll be a long bond-like pause on a yacht with beautiful women if they do have to!

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't wait to see Fort Knox in Goldeneye's engine. Maaan can only imagine at the moment.

Last edited by Rey on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only level in GoldenEye that can even really come close to what Fort Knox presents is the Control Center. It has a similar feel, with multiple floors all looking down onto a central room. The exterior is a little different, but should run decently - so long as it isn't spammed with too many props.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
The only level in GoldenEye that can even really come close to what Fort Knox presents is the Control Center. It has a similar feel, with multiple floors all looking down onto a central room. The exterior is a little different, but should run decently - so long as it isn't spammed with too many props.
But I thought that all the levels were going to be custom to better represent the movie?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, they are all being built from scratch. I was just using Control as a comparison as to how the map could feel and perform. Every mission and multiplayer stage will be brand new for Goldfinger 64.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: