ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Talking about of GF64
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MRKane wrote:
I think Samedi is one of the greatest Bond villans - has anyone read the book? In that he's more of an idea (like the Phantom) than a single person Wink

I'm still working away at GF64 in my spare time, and I think some of the stuff we're doing with it should turn a few heads...although I was contemplating turning it into a Western a few weeks ago...

...Best to keep those thoughts to myself and focus on the task at hand!
Some times it is good to not keep them to your self. People could give out more ideas. In this case....Keep it to your self.
A book of Samedi? When I was younger I always thought that Scaramanga and Samedi would be the most badass team ever.
Those two working together would be intense.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah,a bit late..,but I wonder if there are plans to make more bonus characters playable in multi like Scaramanga or Zorin for example? Smile

Rey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think they would be able to create the all new texture for these people unless they do what PD did. They took pictures of the person or found a picture and they put it in the game.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's all just a matter of getting good shot(s) of a persons face, adjusting it to be the proper size for GE, apply it to a head, tweak the vertices and image U/Vs, and voila! Well, hopefully voila. It takes time, but if you put enough effort into it, you can end up with something just as good as Rare's heads in GE. Just look at Lazenby in our All Bonds release. That was a high quality screen grab from OHMSS, modified by myself and Sub, then he worked on the head model.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
It's all just a matter of getting good shot(s) of a persons face, adjusting it to be the proper size for GE, apply it to a head, tweak the vertices and image U/Vs, and voila! Well, hopefully voila. It takes time, but if you put enough effort into it, you can end up with something just as good as Rare's heads in GE. Just look at Lazenby in our All Bonds release. That was a high quality screen grab from OHMSS, modified by myself and Sub, then he worked on the head model.

Sounds simple doesn't it :p Haha well it is not too bad, after you do a couple. Most of your times in photoshop. Information about custom characters in GF64 is classified but rest assured great surprises.

Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope Wreck focuses on this one day when his other projects are done.

Jhirmer614
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What sounds are you guys going to use for the updated weapons?

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My guess is that they might just use the sounds that goldeneye provide for them but just pitch them to there liking.

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really? I was just thinking of asking Michael Winslow for all the SFX...

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We have sound guys making new sounds.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what's the ETA on this beast btw Sub? how much closer to a beta? or just a full?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The current state is classified but we are all hard at work on it. Next year is the 50th anniversary of Goldfinger, so you can interpret this statement however you like Surprised

K1lo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
The current state is classified but we are all hard at work on it. Next year is the 50th anniversary of Goldfinger, so you can interpret this statement however you like Surprised

Ha you tease!

Have to say I'm really looking forward to this!

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I figure I'm going to give this next gen GE thing a try. I've got a workstation now and I'm taking a little bit of programming and command line stuff in school now. I can't believe you guys are still working on this! Props! I remember checking out this site years ago and you guys were just figuring out how to access Full Archives and other full levels, then the weapon clipping came in. Oh so long ago. Razz

I'll keep lurking!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zerojett wrote:
I figure I'm going to give this next gen GE thing a try. I've got a workstation now and I'm taking a little bit of programming and command line stuff in school now. I can't believe you guys are still working on this! Props! I remember checking out this site years ago and you guys were just figuring out how to access Full Archives and other full levels, then the weapon clipping came in. Oh so long ago. Razz

I'll keep lurking!

Don't forget to play Goldeneye X too!

On topic: I am really looking forward to Goldfinger 64, and I'm sure however long it takes, it will be well worth it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: