ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Project /2012=\\--Perfect Dark Eternal--//=2012\
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Harpiared wrote:
acceptable67

Nothing. That's what I think you can do for this project.
Nothing. Have you filled too much, my bag. If you want to continue writing here, until you can, but know that without my permission.

What kind words. I offered to assist, but supposedly "I have filled your bag".

I can't stand people like you with that sort of attitude. I'm leaving this thread peacefully.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67's my boy.

Acaba de la mierda.

oldyz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Olllllhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooo.....

gentlemen gentlemen, this is a severe case of lost in translation if i ever see one...

by watching the replies it seems that some thought this was going to be a re-texture project that would fully involve both the ROM textures and the TEXTURES folder.... (XBLA textures in the ROM, and as an option the folder method)

now Harpiared - most of us here reply with a sense of humor, the general tone being that (the way i see it) we know that our projects are a little bit of hell on earth - mine and Oldyz's have been relatively simple, but end up taking more time than we thought.

acceptable67 wrote:
Even though I was a little against this, I still am a Perfect Dark freak and would like to partake in this modding. I'll be on-board (Not with the stealing of the images though, I don't know how to do that from an Xbox! Smile )

I can say that 40+% of the blame is the stealing part of the sentence - and other part is the against part

and yes there is always talk out there that grabbing textures from a playstation 3 or PC to retexture a gamecube game is not "valid"
Oldyz even told me about some crazy controversy over using PC textures of Shadowman to retexture the N64 version Confused

Acceptable67's sentence does not seem to condemn the taking of the XBLA version textures, it makes a joke about it and informs of the fact that he ignores how to Rip the textures.

unfortunately, projects are very hard to organize, on our part the slow connection and my paranoia stand in the way of instant chatting and sharing of files, low skill and slow computer with the editor is another - and for others is mostly projects of their own that need completion

Then we have this accursed language barrier, google translate does a bad bad job - fortunately for us where latin is the root of our language, all we have to do is read as much as we can from the Portuguese, google translate from portuguese to spanish and then skim the english translation to get a good idea of what you are saying -

English speakers tho will have a terrible time deciphering the message

In this forum world of Bondsei espionage, people that lose their cool always seem to end up falling on the piranna tank

mea culpas are in order all around
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spanish

Caballeros caballeros, este es uno de los peores casos de perdicion de traduccion que he visto

al ver algunas de las respuestas al tema ,parece que algunos pensaron que la Retexturización del juego se iba a llevar acabo mediante el reemplazo total de las texturas del ROM y como complemento la carpeta de texturas del plugin (texturas de XBLA dentro del ROM, y el folder opcional)

Ahora Harpiared - muchos aqui respondemos con un cierto sentido del humor, con una tonada general (al menos asi lo veo) de que sabemos muy bien que nuestros proyectos son un cachito de el infierno en la tierra - mis proyectos y los de Oldyz han sido relativamente simples, pero terminan con un costo de tiempo muy por arriba de lo planeado

acceptable67 wrote:
Even though I was a little against this, I still am a Perfect Dark freak and would like to partake in this modding. I'll be on-board (Not with the stealing of the images though, I don't know how to do that from an Xbox! Smile )

Pienso que el 40 o mas % del malentendido es esa parte que dice "el robo" y la otra parte es que menciono que estaba (en el pasado) un poco en contra..

Y si , hay platicas por ahi que dicen que agarrar texturas de un juego de Playstation3 o PC para retexturizar un juego de gamecube es algo malo o que "no tiene validez"
Hasta Oldyz me comento de una loca controversia sobre el uso de texturas de shadowman version PC para retexturizar el de N64 Confused

Me parece que Acceptable67 no condena el uso de las texturas de XBLA para el proyecto, sino que hace un bromilla de esto y te informa que el ignora como diantres sacar las texturas de la 360.

por desgracia organizarse para hacer proyectos es muy dificil, de nuestro lado , tenemos problemas de coneccion lenta y mi paranoia impide que haga chats instantaneos o compartamos archivos de una pc a otra, agreagale nuestro bajo conocimiento del editor, junto con una computadora lenta - para otros el problema es que tienen que completar sus proyectos.

Otra cosa, esta maldita barrera linguistica, google translate hace un mal mal trabajo - para nosotros con base en el Latin, lo unico que hay que hacer es leer lo mas que se pueda el texto portugues, traducirlo al español,y despues leerlo en ingles para tener una buena idea de lo que dices.

Los que solamente se comunican en ingles tendran un rato terrible al tratar de descifrar lo que esta traducido de portugues al ingles.

En este foro de espionaje Bondcirijillo, la genete que pierde su temple helada siempre termina callendose al tanke de las pirañas

las Mea culpas tendran que estar a la orden del dia en estos alrededores.

Harpiared
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Harpiared on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't see Rare or Microsoft caring too much if people use the textures from the XBLA version of Perfect Dark for the N64 original that came out nearly 12 years ago. If this were some new mod of a modern FPS game, you'd probably have a much greater chance of being told to cease and desist. So long as the public releases are in patch form, and are free to download, you shouldn't (though that is almost a random factor) receive any warnings.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Harpiared
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Harpiared on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Harpiared
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Harpiared on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Harpiared wrote:
A sample for you guys how the game looks good [Aside from the horrible FPS drops] I did an exclusive gameplay huh ...Wink

http://youtu.be/bkik5DGBPG8

if possible, watch full-screen 720p.

Well Harpiared I'm glad you post a proof of concept.

But to ask you. I kinda compare this to the PD Remake and It don't look anything like it yet. From what I see you kinda also need to edit the lighting of all the maps to make it look more like Perfect Dark Remake.

Anyway other then that your doing a good job as from what I see so far.

And please just edit your post if you forgot something and add it in. Seeing a double post can be some what annoying.

Harpiared
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Harpiared on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Harpiared
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Harpiared on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 am; edited 6 times in total

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Harpiared wrote:
Ai is a sample of how the game would be good with the textures of the XBLA version.

http://youtu.be/uwhYqp09Yb0

[Exclusive to shotters forever] [first hand]

A guy named Allsparkwars999, it seems that he planned to do what I do, because I searched one in their archives, and saw that he used textures from the XBLA version. [I wonder how he drew.]
But not heard more about the progress of his work.
If anyone knows of anything, let me speak.

Now THATS what I was looking for.

Harpiared
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Harpiared on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 am; edited 3 times in total

Harpiared
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Harpiared on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Harpiared wrote:
acceptable67 wrote:
Harpiared wrote:
Ai is a sample of how the game would be good with the textures of the XBLA version.

http://youtu.be/uwhYqp09Yb0

[Exclusive to shotters forever] [first hand]

A guy named Allsparkwars999, it seems that he planned to do what I do, because I searched one in their archives, and saw that he used textures from the XBLA version. [I wonder how he drew.]
But not heard more about the progress of his work.
If anyone knows of anything, let me speak.

Now THATS what I was looking for.

IS AND WAS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Chill out. I knew you were talking about that, I just wanted some proof.

And revert your caps back to the lowercase as they were originally... No need for those shouting caps.

Harpiared
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: