ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[Weapon] Cougar Magnum - March 18th, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: [Weapon] Cougar Magnum - March 18th, 2012 Reply with quote Back to top

Six-Shooter: Perhaps the most deadly weapon that Bond never got to use during the original mission campaign (sorry, James). The Cougar Magnum is the pride of the Pistols weapon set, and nothing to scoff at in the Power Weapons assortment.

Purrfect Pistol: You see how it taunts you? As it lays there on the floor, just waiting for you to pick it up, cock it, and squeeze the trigger? How can you possibly say no to such beauty?

The first-person model is slightly out of position in the hand, but that should be fixable. I just hit a snag where if I moved the whole model up, the cylinder spinning animation went funny. It's really not even bad where it is, though it'd be better having it the way it is supposed to be. And yes, the animations do work properly.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh boy...She looks beautiful Wink

Entropy Soldier
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The cougar magnum has the deepest penetration, in the game.

This is a GE:S meme, but no-one will ever know!

zoinkity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Entropy Soldier wrote:
This is a GE:S meme, but no-one will ever know!

Oh yes they will.

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wreck me like how you see the Magnum, I encantario to try. I would like to ask you whether you are who imports and exports weapons to PD models and with this in mind I would like to know if they can be imported models of weapons of other games. also I would like to know if I can open a new post where I include photos modified with paint to give an idea of what I want.

Entropy Soldier
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well

you win :(

curse you and your investigation skills/disabled bbcode

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yes the cougar magnum. My most be love gun (I wish to hold this in my hands one day.)

Anyway the model looks perfect. And it is hardly noticeable to see that tiny problem in the hand.

So who will be the fasted to draw? Razz

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah my favorite Goldeneye gun has made it into Perfect Dark? Oh Happy Days Very Happy

Glock17
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome, I happen to own the gun that the Cougar Magnum is based on, the Ruger Blackhawk .357, I have to say it shoots well and is probably my favorite gun of my collection.

jayloonar
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YAY

MJ Bond
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doesn't the Silver PP7 have the same power and penetration as a magnum? Silver and Gold PP7s are my personal favorites, although the latter is best left to License to Kill situations.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: