ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Beat Perfect Agent!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Beat Perfect Agent! Reply with quote Back to top

After days and days of countless tries to complete all the levels on Perfect Agent I completed it for the first time (in 10 years!!) unlocking War! for the first time as well! I'm literally shaking (Mostly from the nice adrenaline rush I got because of the fear of being killed by the enemy so far in the level). I gotta improve my times now and unlock more cheats tomorrow!!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is still something I've never done. Beaten it on Special, but Perfect is just way too tricky for me. Especially on levels like Deep Sea, where you have to protect a way too underpowered Elvis from mini-Skedar attack. I salute your skills, AC.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Beat Perfect Agent! Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
After days and days of countless tries to complete all the levels on Perfect Agent I completed it for the first time (in 10 years!!) unlocking War! for the first time as well! I'm literally shaking (Mostly from the nice adrenaline rush I got because of the fear of being killed by the enemy so far in the level). I gotta improve my times now and unlock more cheats tomorrow!!

Well done man. And yet I for one still have not yet done such thing. I need to get into this game again and play single player and beat it. Anyway epic skill there man.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm quite surprised you guys haven't beaten it on PA. It's really the only mode I like to play nowadays when I do. Some of them are exhausting though.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Beat Perfect Agent! Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
War is a pain bro,but i be doing Perfect Agent Enemy rockets,thats hard.But i do for fun and it is fun.
One thing someone prove me wrong,in perfect agent carrington defense,its impossible to beat it,the computer keep getting blown.
Id be in such Shocked if someone proves me wrong.

oldyz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Olllllo damn!

i was surprised at some people at the xbox forums that had not beaten the game in PA as late as 2011 - in fact some where looking forward to beating the game for the first time.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Beat Perfect Agent! Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
acceptable67 wrote:
War is a pain bro,but i be doing Perfect Agent Enemy rockets,thats hard.But i do for fun and it is fun.
One thing someone prove me wrong,in perfect agent carrington defense,its impossible to beat it,the computer keep getting blown.

I for one actually found Carrington Defense quite easy... The rest of the levels,,, ergg.

I'll have to try out War today.

The hardest level to date in my opinion is Area 51: Rescue on PA. I'm pretty sure Joanna is walking out of that small hallway in the entrance with a 'SHOOT ME IM OVER HERE!' Sign on her body.

Thanx Eternal and everyone else. ;P

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here I am shocked people here haven't finished PA, and I just realized to my ultimate shame the only thing I haven't gotten is the Caverns 2X RCP-90s cheat, I had to use the button code for it. Embarassed Crying or Very sad

I also think Rescue is the worst. It takes like 10 minutes, and then you lose.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Beat Perfect Agent! Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
[

The hardest level to date in my opinion is Area 51: Rescue on PA. I'm pretty sure Joanna is walking out of that small hallway in the entrance with a 'SHOOT ME IM OVER HERE!' Sign on her body.

I completely agree, I simply cannot beat them -cries-

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Beat Perfect Agent! Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
Rey wrote:
acceptable67 wrote:

I for one actually found Carrington Defense quite easy... The rest of the levels,,, ergg.

I meant with enemy rockets man.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Beat Perfect Agent! Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
acceptable67 wrote:
Rey wrote:
acceptable67 wrote:

I meant with enemy rockets man.

Oh yes, overlooked that. My bad. I've never really used Enemy Rockets... I mise well turn em on and have some fun,

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations acceptable67!

I must admit I'm one of those who hasn't beat Perfect Agent yet. I played the levels in order and get stuck in Chicago, didn't try other levels.
I didn't want the timer to rise so I played the levels in coop mode. Heh, I think it only says 7:49 hours or so (or was it 17 hours?). I'll have to try it again once my N64 comes back to life.
In GE I couldn't beat a few levels on 00Agent (Train, Jungle and Control) on the real N64, but beat them later on Wii64. The only level I couldn't beat without cheats, on N64 nor emulator, was Aztec on 00Agent - it's insane even on Secret Agent!

I have to beat them honestly one of this days. I completed 100% on almost all my N64 games including DKR, Starfox 64, Rogue Squadron... In Blast Corps I have like 40% of platinum medals left but that is just impossible. Rare sure knew how to do hard as hell games.

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is news to me. I assumed that you guys would have completed the game years ago.
I've been playing PD properly / regularly for about 3 years now and still have half a dozen or so to complete on Perfect Agent.
At one point I didn't know how on earth I would beat Air Base what with the power of the enemy's guns but gradually I worked through it and now it is quite easy. Others are still a mystery to me. Like Attack Ship and Skedar Ruins.

I guess it is the same with all of the difficult ones - you have to gradually work through them, but some are more enjoyable to work through than others.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Crash Site in PA always gives me the shudders! The amount of time I used to complete that level was ridiculous!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kode-Z wrote:
Crash Site in PA always gives me the shudders! The amount of time I used to complete that level was ridiculous!

There are a collection of PA levels that are just absolutely dreadful and force you to act stealth around all the corners... Here's a few.

Entire Area 51: X series
    Crash Site: Confrontation
    Pelagic II: Exploration
    Deep Sea: Nullify Threat (< That one was absolutely horrendous)
    Maian SOS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: