ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Get to know
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Get to know Reply with quote Back to top

Well we are all part of the GE community of course,but i bet most of us here dont even know each other,like know know.I dont mean ooh yeh i heard of him like see in a video or something....you know.So ill start it.
I play people online GE and many other games on mupen.Every player iv ever played against iv beat all.Im considered a very tough opponent in GE.Im a huge Tekken fan,but i dont really like the Tekken games after 4,there just not the same.If you didnt know already im Puerto Rican.I can say more but for what its not an autobiography about me haha.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tekken is badass. T3 demo is what started me on it, they're very unique

I love PC gaming and emulation, period.

There's nothing like a digital clone of your console(s), except with a network card

..!!

Cuba libre homes

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well. I'm a Web Developer and a musician (I play Guitar and Drums). I love listening to music. Perfect Dark is my favorite game (Though I love PC gaming). I'm a moderately dark skinned fellow, and I have to attend school in twenty minutes.

Edit: And my name is Spencer

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well... I guess ill tell you all about my self.

The name is Michael. I am a video game maker who been working on video games for 3 years. I often love to go to the store everyday. But I do hate to work. BIG TIME! But I am a hard worker depending on the things i'm order to do. I also have 3 favorite games of all time. And they are Super Mario 64. Goldeneye for the N64. And Sonic Robo Blast 2. I also been known to make amazing World on games. Like Sonic Robo Blast 2 and Super Mario 64. And Goldeneye. I often make levels for other such if it has a included editor in it as well. And i'm also 17 years old and my birthday is April 7th.

This is also my very first forums I ever join back when I was 15 years at age. and it was 2010. I wud of join here a very long time ago. But my Mother never really let me do such thing. So when I turn 15 I ask and she let me join here. Very Happy

Also I often spend most of my time in a game of Sonic Robo Blast 2 because i'm so busy there I have rarely no time to play Goldeneye and other stuff online. But when I get the chance I do play a game with others as in. E-S and Gens and Ray.

Anyway I also love to play a game of Pool. I'm a pool shark. I'm nearly impossible to beat in a game of pool. Now if someone can prove me wrong and challenge me in a game ill take the challenge since I been known to never turn down a challenge ever.

I also am a Guitar Hero Fanatic. I played there games I hack there games to add more songs. And I beat them to the max. Its something I do to get some entertainment for my self as well.

Including I'm known as the best Matcher in Sonic Robo Blast 2. And thats why I play the game so much. I try to keep my title. Very Happy

Includeing I am a user on Youtube. So if you ever feel like looking up any of my videos. Just put EternallyAries in the youtube bar.

And also I play Piano. One of my most be love things I just love to do. I also rule at it and made a bunch of songs on it as well. I might even upload a Video on Youtube with me playing Piano.

And I also look like this in real life.

(Pic been remove for those stalkers on the internet.)

Yup I wear black everyday nothing else. I also wear a Fedora everyday Very Happy

Last edited by EternallyAries on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

HackBond

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm Jack, 15, coming up 16 in July and have been with the forums for quite a while, since I have been 12. I was mediocre at making my levels to say the least, but I usually cannot concentrate on finishing a GE project.

Anyways. I love Computing Science, Physics. Currently hoping to get into Uni. I play the Bass Guitar and love electronic music such as Dubstep and house. (deadmau5 and Skrillex anyone?)

I have owned the majority of released major consoles since the PlayStation, and if it wasn't for those consoles, I wouldn't be in love with Computing, or games. I like to play games like Halo, not COD. Also the Wii sucks donkeys compared to everything else.

I wear glasses, currently have long hair rather than the norm of short or "middle" and like to wear checkered shirts.

I am also a Sci-fi fanatic. Star Wars and Star Trek are both my all time favourites, and I am planning to buy Seasons 1-3 of the TOS from Star Trek.

I would like to attempt to code a game, but I do not have the time right now nor the know-how.

Rey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
Anyway I also love to play a game of Pool. I'm a pool shark. I'm nearly impossible to beat in a game of pool. Now if someone can prove me wrong and challenge me in a game ill take the challenge since I been known to never turn down a challenge ever.
Wait pool?as in pool table,whats the other name billards??Man i havent played that in soooo long,but i am very hard to beat at that to.

oldyz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
EternallyAries wrote:
Well... I guess ill tell you all about my self.

The name is Michael. I am a video game maker who been working on video games for 3 years. I often love to go to the store everyday. But I do hate to work. BIG TIME! But I am a hard worker depending on the things i'm order to do. I also have 3 favorite games of all time. And they are Super Mario 64. Goldeneye for the N64. And Sonic Robo Blast 2. I also been known to make amazing World on games. Like Sonic Robo Blast 2 and Super Mario 64. And Goldeneye. I often make levels for other such if it has a included editor in it as well. And i'm also 17 years old and my birthday is April 7th.

This is also my very first forums I ever join back when I was 15 years at age. and it was 2010. I wud of join here a very long time ago. But my Mother never really let me do such thing. So when I turn 15 I ask and she let me join here. Very Happy

Also I often spend most of my time in a game of Sonic Robo Blast 2 because i'm so busy there I have rarely no time to play Goldeneye and other stuff online. But when I get the chance I do play a game with others as in. E-S and Gens and Ray.

I also am a Guitar Hero Fanatic. I played there games I hack there games to add more songs. And I beat them to the max. Its something I do to get some entertainment for my self as well.

Including I'm known as the best Matcher in Sonic Robo Blast 2. And thats why I play the game so much. I try to keep my title. Very Happy

Includeing I am a user on Youtube. So if you ever feel like looking up any of my videos. Just put EternallyAries in the youtube bar.

And also I play Piano. One of my most be love things I just love to do. I also rule at it and made a bunch of songs on it as well. I might even upload a Video on Youtube with me playing Piano.

And I also look like this in real life.

Yup I wear black everyday nothing else. I also wear a Fedora everyday Very Happy

So anyway I have alot about me. Anyway This pic will be remove in the next 24 hours because of Stalkers that track me down. Confused
Wait pool?as in pool table,whats the other name billards??Man i havent played that in soooo long,but i am very hard to beat at that to.

Olllllll0 here:

i hope we can play virtua pool for the n64 Razz
it is fun when you play it with weird rules -
as a fun story , a cousin was known to play pool every week -
played with him once in real life, and beat him Laughing

Last edited by oldyz on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

oldyz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ollllo reports:

what the.....
there was a post and its gone -

that pool thing..... it works very lame in this machine with the emu -

i got the N64 cartridge as a gift from a friend who got rid of his n64.

pray to the gods that i get my hands on a good machine, good connection, good proxy etc, etc.

that

or that i can catch a leprechaun with alzheimer's, either way
about 6000 + dollars is the only thing that would allow me to play on-line n64
properly

Rey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="oldyz"][color=cyan]Ollllo reports:

what the.....
there was a post and its gone -

that pool thing..... it works very lame in this machine with the emu -

i got the N64 cartridge as a gift from a friend who got rid of his n64.

pray to the gods that i get my hands on a good machine, good connection, good proxy etc, etc.

that

or that i can catch a leprechaun with alzheimer's, either way
about 6000 + dollars is the only thing that would allow me to play on-line n64
So its not a good game?

oldyz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
So its not a good game?

well - according to critics its not so good ----

According to me
its OK , but you have to use it with imagination....

to me it's better than real life pool in many ways because

A- its on my fav console
B- the Balls set up themselves instantly
C - when cousins & or friends are intoxicated and there is no pool table we play this Vpool 64
D - all forms of physical cheating are gone
E - don't need no damn pool table
F - no need to smell second hand smoke at a billiards joint

the only way i would ever give up this cartridge?

if i ever had a Hollodeck with a pool program that generates a photonic Jessica Rabbit at my side
Laughing

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

By the way for the 2 posters here. Can you remove my pic in your quotes. Ill be thankful of you if you do this for me.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
By the way for the 2 posters here. Can you remove my pic in your quotes. Ill be thankful of you if you do this for me.

I actually thought it was quite nice that you coughed up enough courage to post your photo here. I had my self as my avatar here at this forum for some time a while back.

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
I can try but sometimes this site doesent let me delete stuff.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EDIT: lol good edit oldyz

Last edited by mistamontiel on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

oldyz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:

Dang - i forgot to replace the text with another photo yesterday -
got distracted trying to run V pool with mupen

now it is fixed buddy - the future? Question

very very sorry -

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: