ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Fun Reply with quote Back to top

Ok lately emulation has been dead,plus i need new challengers to vs since i already know how most people i play with play.Any dang game that i got lets go!We can play in a server or whatever.Good to know new players anyway.Let me know!!

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Fun Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
Ok lately emulation has been dead,plus i need new challengers to vs since i already know how most people i play with play.Any dang game that i got lets go!We can play in a server or whatever.Good to know new players anyway.Let me know!!

I still show up once in a while. I even consider playing Super Smash Brother in the mean time when that goldeneye server is dead.

But yeah i always show up when I have time on my hands. It only depends if I have time.

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thing is if i ever play usually its not on the server no more,i pop in usually but no gurentee ill be in server.Best chance is to see me up on skype.

MJ Bond
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have most of my free time during the weekends. During the week, usually between 10 pm and 3 am I am free. The problem is, my net isn't that good so any online playing I do is likely to lag some. Oh well, can't do much about that for the moment, but I am available to play. I had some great online matches just over a week ago.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Right on, indeed (GEN.)

Remember "Add to local list" is the favorite server button

MJ Bond
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Right, I forgot that was you lol. I just recently applied the patch for Goldeneye X and I think it's an awesome game. Pretty much GE the way I always imagined and wanted it to be, runs great too. Now if only I could get a better connection...

Rey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MJ Bond wrote:
I have most of my free time during the weekends. During the week, usually between 10 pm and 3 am I am free. The problem is, my net isn't that good so any online playing I do is likely to lag some. Oh well, can't do much about that for the moment, but I am available to play. I had some great online matches just over a week ago.
im usually on fridays saterday sunday since school kills.But that late?Im on like 5 or 6 to 9 10 or 11 or sometimes even later.

MJ Bond
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a night owl, I work second shift so that's why I'm up so late.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: