ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Today is my birthday. :3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Today is my birthday. :3 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I posted this to late since its not April 7th anymore. Laughing

But today is my birthday and it was awesome.

I just turn 18 so now i'm a young adult and I can get a credit card and a ID now or a gun yay.

But yeah what I got for my birthday now is...

Rock band 3 + Keyboard

Resident Evil 4 for wii. (Been wanting that for a while now)

Donkey Kong Country Returns (Also been wanting that for a while now)

A new HDTV that is 38 inches and its LG and a LED/LCD TV.

And a brand new entertainment center that i build on my own the sec I had the chance to work on it. It took me from 1 AM to 6 AM to finish it since I was on my own and no one wanted to help me. Shocked

Also got $75 dollars in cash.

I also had a birthday party here as well. With family and friends. I also am gonna have a bigger party later on since my step mom died on my birthday. And everyone become busy for her death. It was rather sad. Crying or Very sad

But yeah it was an awesome birthday besides the death part.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy birthday, EternallyAries! I wish I could be 18 again, hehe.

I've own RE4 and DKR for the Wii for a long time (4 and 1 years) and almost haven't played with them! But I know those are two of the best games of the system. I don't have that much free time as I were younger, so enjoy your time now!

It's very sad someone close to you died in such a celebrated day. I have no words. My condolences.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Birthday, Eternal!!!! Smile All the best

Sorry to hear about your step-mom

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy (late) Birthday, Aries! Smile
It's a tragedy to lose someone that is part of your family (blood-related or not), and even more so when it takes place on a day that is supposed to be filled with happiness. Condolences to you and your loved ones.

RE4 on the Wii is definitely my favourite out of the versions I've played. It was a lot of fun, and really draws you into the experience while using the Wii Remote and Nunchuck to battle your enemies. Hope you enjoy it.

Donkey Kong Country Returns was also a ton of fun. Though it wasn't made by Rareware, and the Kremlings are missing from action, Nintendo still did a fantastic job capturing the play style and charm from the old SNES classics. Some challenges in Mirror Mode were very frustrating, but that just adds to the satisfaction of completing them. I'm sure you'll like this one.

That television and entertainment center sounds nice. I'm jealous. You'll have to upload a pic of it for us when you get it all setup and you're rocking out with RB3. Wink

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy birthday! Those are some pretty sweet presents. Shame about the tragedy but always look forward.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys.

Ill be sure taking a pic of me playing RB3 sooner or later on my new HDTV when I get the chance.

And about my mom she in heaven and I like to think it that way. Makes it better off for everyone. Smile

But yeah I am loving RE4 for wii. The game is 10 times better then the PS2 version.

And Donkey Kong Country Returns is amazeing. They really keep close to the very first game.

I say this is turning out to be a great birthday so far. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: