ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Elvis' Uncle Invades GE:X...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Elvis' Uncle Invades GE:X... Reply with quote Back to top

Elvis wasn't the first member of his family to take a trip to Earth. In fact, it was his uncle who originally visited our planet nearly thirty years prior. His spacecraft was momentarily struck by an electromagnetic pulse as the GoldenEye satellite was fired on Severnaya. It resulted in a crash landing, which he narrowly escaped from with his life. When he came to, he found that he had been grounded somewhere in England. As taught in the Maian Space Exploration Academy (MSEA), his main priority was to stay in the shadows, while paying very close attention to the habitat - especially those regarded as the most dominant of species. He was accidentally discovered by a nine year old boy and his six year old sister out on a farm. They would play with him in their father's barn, and teach him things about their culture. He even became quite fond of a certain musician, and adopted his name for use by his new found friends. Eventually he managed to fix his ship, though it took some time to repair all the damages. He may have left Earth to return home, but he'd never forget the friendship he'd made with those children. This journey helped to further promote a possible diplomatic relationship between humans and Maians. Oh, and he also had a sub-machine gun.

So, without any further delay, please say hello to Elton!

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well dang that looks amazing. Shocked

As always Wreck your doing a wonderful job at porting. And it looks perfect.

I cant wait to see it in game and see how well it moves and runs. Smile

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love that new uniform with the flag of England. the ship somewhere on the surface? and the alien? Aztec level or perhaps Egyptian tomb hidden somewhere? . now makes me want to know what the future of X Skedar in Goldeneye.

I wonder if the aliens models of PD could be converted into other models according to their animation and model structure, so that could be used as animal cyborgs or any other living thing that fits well in Goldeneye X.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Elton hahaha. That's good. I love his shiney red shoes.

Pretty sure I died at 'Maian Space Exploration Academy (MSEA)' baha

Last edited by acceptable67 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay, Great Smile

of cource the body works, this is GEX, which means the alien is already in because of PD Engine.

Oh, Saturn, its not the flag of England, its the Union Flag, which s the flag of Britian (United kingdom consisting of Scotland, England, Wales, and Northern Ireland)
The Flag of England is the George Cross which is a vertical+Horizontal Red Cross on a white Background Razz
hehe, heres a good image. I saw the first union flag at an airshow, it was a bit wierd but it took me a while to work out that the diagonal red cross was missing Razz

http://www.foursquaregb.org/images/union_combination.jpg [img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdXQOzqisA1pj1cunDr_ctD4TSFjewyEbtwVJpb-GJBm9pnyjckA7LW4M81A[/img]

Anyway, looks great Smile

Trev

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a very good idea, it's the perfect excuse to justify the alien body presence in GE:X.
The flag, the name (so fitting), the little changes... it's hilarious! Very Happy

Will this replace Elvi's vest skin or there will both be available? Are you going to keep the other alien bodies and heads?

Rey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here i thought goldeneye X was done.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad you guys are getting a kick out of him. Elvis with his American flag vest was going to be one of the only four characters from Perfect Dark kept for GE:X (just like how Rare included the four Bond tuxedos in PD multi), but I didn't feel like it quite fit into the world of James Bond. Within a few hours of Photoshopping, Elton was born. Though it wasn't necessary, I did devise that back story for him, which fits him into the GoldenEye event time frame. If anything, I'd just call it a fun modification.

The Elvis head is the standard Maian head, other than those with the soldier headpiece and the snorkel. I hadn't thought about keeping any other versions of the Maian bodies or heads in, as I don't want to clog up the character list with variations of the same characters. The Skedars definitely won't be in GE:X. They can't be played as, and you need to modify the animations of the characters for them to even move correctly in Combat Simulator - which also happens to make humanoid characters look really stupid. That, alone, throws them right out the window.

GE:X is far from done. The multiplayer aspect is nearly complete, but we've still got 21 missions to get up and running. Our ultimate goal was not just to cover the Virtual Reality section, but the entire campaign. There is a lot more to come in the future.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love the story and love the outfit, great job wreck
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

Simdrew1993
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL, COOL Very Happy
And great story too.
The new alien Elton looks like he would naturally be a part of PD good job, he doesn't look custom made at all he looks like Rare made him.

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Super-Like! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You know when I read the heading I almost expected that you'd ported Cryptospiridium from Destroy All Humans into the game! hehehe

jayloonar
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

UNCLE

K1lo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe awesome! The lack of in jokes and Easter eggs in games is my main gripe with new releases at the moment. Looking forward to seeing the Maylian Oddjob in a future GE X :-p

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol that looks hilarious but at the same time awesome

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: