ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye Glance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glance is here,preparing you for the new story.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmwinjhg_LQ&feature=plcp

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes damnsure I want to play this, why do not post on GEvault?

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At the moment is because of the briefing file and the the fact that there are a total of 4 guards about and the level has the graphics thing messed up sometimes. I can see if I can fix the briefing of it then to release.
But Im going to need help solving this problem.

Rey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Next Glance of your voted level will be shown soon. This level I know most will be impressed with it. Just because of the general look name of the level and also the concept. Be ready Exclamation

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Goldeneye Glance 6

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVOQYRS-wmw&feature=plcp

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, looking quite nice, Rey.
Seems as though you are really stepping it up with your newest missions. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

looks very nice, the new texture really makes it looking different! I still have to learn how to change textures...

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking great!

At first I had trouble figuring out what level was this. I thought it was Bunker 2, but it's definitely C̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶x̶ Control. The new textures and other changes made it feel like it was a brand new level.

EDIT: Razz

Last edited by Sogun on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sogun wrote:
Looking great!

At first I had trouble figuring out what level was this. I thought it was Bunker 2, but it's definitely Complex. The new textures and other changes made it feel like it was a brand new level.

I think you mean Control

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That song after the intro,How well would it sound in goldeneye? Like the instruments. Id love to hear how id sound. Im still trying hard to learn how to put it in game.

Rey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Everyone. What has been about a year and half of absence I am back. Well I've been back for about a month now and have been working in secret. But I thought it was about time to announce it.
Oh right *Cough* I'm Back!! Exclamation Exclamation

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't used the editor in so long so stupid mistakes are likely for me. A lot has changed in last 2 years on the editors part. Anyway, I think I'm doing something wrong(Obviously) Because I save my level. go to 21990 mods and select music and all that. I then head to image tool and Put the textures I want. When I load up the game it's the normal level from GE.
What am I doing wrong? Isn't it how it always worked?

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you replace the *.bin files for setup, background and clipping?
Also, if you are replacing the level image be sure to load the right rom and not the default one. When you load the rom on emu does it show the new level image or not?

You can edit image or inject level in any order you want, but be sure you are editing the right rom.

If you forgot how to inject the *.bin files I already explained it to you in this message. Wink
http://www.battlefieldforever.com/shootersforever/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?p=50654&sid=c91b8aa9ec9cc3988bc28f1aa9ed3f31#50654

Rey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Sogun once again. I simply forgot to choose rom.

I am having an issue here with an objective. I'm using the exact action block that Valentine has in Statue and, When I go to the actor I automatically fail the mission and actor Fades away. I think I have the if within Proxy of bond to low but I can not figure it out.

Note: If needed I'll send a the rom for you to see

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: