ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye Glance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackBond

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Sounds like it's possible the midis were too large? If you email me the midis I can try and look.

I'll do so when I get home.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spyster wrote:
Ami wrote:
I just played the Corridor level. I have to say great layout! I could only imagine how it would be with the songs you wanted in. So what was the problem with it?

Rey asked me to try and see if I can get the MIDI's he wanted to work in GE. The first one I had worked on before, but when I imported it, after it got passed the halfway point, the sound started to break down and then there was no music.

The other two were too complex for Goldeneye's MIDI system.

Well the song from FF12 I sent that by mistake. The village one I mean. The other one I was going to use for the X music. When I tried it, it seemed like a mess. I am still very new to the soundfont so might explain it.

Rey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Because I've been messing around with action Blocks. I am going to Prepare a Glance of a spin off level. It's going to be called Q's Big Test (Action World). Believe me the way this one is turning out you would not want to miss the Glance or the level release.
Something else to look forward to.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now I know I said I was going to post a Glance but.....I got so carried away on working on the level that I finished very quickly. It's now available to play.
http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=310
Let me know your thoughts. Arrow

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That was a fun level to go through. I liked the concept. Took a while for me to complete the map because I couldn't find that , ER. Your Launch level was very thought out to. I need to get in the seen. Wink

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check out who I team up with in this new Glance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTtJNDJuvIU

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
Check out who I team up with in this new Glance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTtJNDJuvIU

Looking pretty cool. Some good ideas.

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey been awhile since I posted here. Be on the look out for a glance sometime this week. Until then, how are you all enjoying our levels. Each one pushing further to have better design and to out do the other. Remember your comments can help us out to make something phenomenal.

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Next, Glance is up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKtjnRxqkvo

Unfortunately, Ami couldn't join on the video due to being busy.
I'm sure she'll jump in and comment here sooner or later.

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry very late response Confused
I have been stuffed with assignments so I couldn't do anything.
Before the rumor spreads, no this level wasn't canceled. As I said I've been very busy. We will be working on this again soon.
I just hope it looks interesting to all of you. As for the, Glance video.
Why the spoilers, Rey. Crying or Very sad

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was wondering about this level, the glance looked very good. OK look forward to it when it's done!

Rey

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to give a little update on our levels, since I know we have been releasing them pretty much monthly. This may sound silly but basically the release of Persona 5 has taken up our time. I might do a Glance but I'm not sure yet. Also I have an issue that I'm not sure of. I have a basic block that when a computer is activated should blow up a monitor screen.( Being used as Laser grids) Basically, the monitor never explodes and it's still there. I know The action is working since no errors and the text chosen displays. I'm not sure if it's the bitflags but can someone help?
Also I'm open to any criticism that you may have with our levels. Gotta understand, Ami basically is the architect. She places things and basically made the story. While I basically help it come to life (Action Blocks) test play and sometimes I have a roll in placement but ya.
Guess this little update turned out to be big..... Arrow

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

interesting

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aaah yes, Persona 5💛💙💜💚❤. I can't give out the details cause I myself still need to perfect my action skills. That monitor really is strange. We can't get passed the area if the Laser grid/ monitor screen won't destroy. Sad Shocked

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds odd. You would think a tagged 16-object would destroy fine, unless you need to unset certain bitflags first? Like any invincible setting on it. Maybe try, as a test, to make the monitors not invincible. If they will explode, than the invincible bitflag is causing the problem, and will need unsettling prior to the destruction action.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: