ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye Glance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It could be you are missing a preset number change in the block. Since it's from statue make sure everything matches your current levels preset values. Everything has to match exactly so the commands react to the guards presets. I ll bet that's it or some other command in the block has a value that needs to be adjusted to a stage ID , character, etc.

So far the WARP block in PD will only work ONE way even though I've been tinkering off and on to try and find an infinite loop that let's you use two pads Indefinitely to port over and over. It may not be an error on your part at all and it's just GE.

Pm me your setup if you want and I ll take a look. ~ Multi

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry Rey, but I don't know a thing about objectives, actors and commands. I'm stuck with multiplayer maps for now, heh.

I'll learn some day. I promise.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You'd have to post action block, but sounds like it could be him thinking you're too far away, although I thought he ran off. Something must be off in it. Also make sure click Check Syntax button, in case other error, like missing a 04XX block, or loop error, etc.

To answer your other question, you can only add a preset to path, if it is a path preset. That's why it's not showing up if wasn't a path preset.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For what has been about 2 years. Goldeneye Glance number 7 is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaXwgqC5WdQ

Shocked Cool Exclamation Very Happy Surprised

yeR22
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope that this level will be even better then all your previous ones even tho u forgot some of the things you know

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It returns. You may remember this one. I had to cancel it before, but not this time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0SC-ekDJQg&feature=youtu.be

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, the song really was out of character, Rey. Anyway nice job on the fog. Puerto Rico can really be dark like that. LOL

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks neat, Rey. Strange to see it is Xenia helping you out in a level that originally had her as the boss, hehe. I like seeing maps played in reverse (starting at the end area), so that should change up the way it plays a nice amount. Not sure how the tank fit up in the cave, though it might be fun to drive it around in another stage.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Rey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone help me find the texture numbers used for the Tuxedo Black dress guards? There are 3 so it confuses me which one it really it is. I shall show the end result whenever possible.
Wink

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In image editor you can filter by model to help.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And how is that done?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do you mean the front chest texture for the Brosnan dinner jacket body from multplayer? You should be able to tell by looking at them in the Image Editor. There's three, belonging to different Bond actors. The open jacket, showing the cumberbun, is Dalton's. The tightly buttoned up one is for Moore. That leaves the other one for Brosnan.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Do you mean the front chest texture for the Brosnan dinner jacket body from multplayer? You should be able to tell by looking at them in the Image Editor. There's three, belonging to different Bond actors. The open jacket, showing the cumberbun, is Dalton's. The tightly buttoned up one is for Moore. That leaves the other one for Brosnan.

Yeah, Bonds. I need the front and back. I did look in the image editor. I changed it and the change did not show in game so I changed all of them. It's why I came to ask here to see if anyone knows the exact text numbers for the image.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Use filtering in image editor:
http://gyazo.com/4116a47e4a2dde0f8e1bcfed4d9cc1cf

Rey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to try to have a Glance up by the end of this week. I have been messing with a few things. I think everyone will be impressed with this next one. If you have played Surface Infiltration, you might see were this is going. Let's just say, it's been reborn.
Cool Idea Exclamation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: