ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye Glance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't keep us waiting to long if you think it's going to be big!
Very Happy

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the next Glance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcD0uBrtJRU
It is to be featured brand new looking guards and completely retextured map. If you want to see were the story starts. Check out Goldeneye Glance 5 or see the Probe launching site level.
What do you all think of it as of now? Also, if anyone knows where my last statement is from. Your awesome! If you don't get what I mean I'll explain.
Cool

Last edited by Rey on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very happy to see further attempts to make things look new and feel fresh. There's only so much we can do using the same levels from the single player campaign for custom missions, so switching up textures is a great way to distract players from that. Also good to see some modified guard bodies. As you continue to get the hang of it, you'll be able to come up with your very own costuming for them. Nice work, Rey. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, but I actually have to reupload cause of copyright. It's blocked in some countries. Sad

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think that is impressive! But, Rey. Don't you think it's time you stepped up and went for a brand new custom level from scratch?

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm doing a simple animation that has a guard crossing his arms and then when close enough he speaks to you. However his animation is not working instead he is spazing out and the text stays on top of the screen the whole time. I'm using the 0A sub block and the 65 crossing arms *Cool*.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What exactly is this mod supposed to do?Better said: what does it bring to the table?

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaRaDoX wrote:
What exactly is this mod supposed to do?Better said: what does it bring to the table?

It's just one of his levels. Also, Rey I noticed your last Glance video is not up no more. Has it been canceled?

Rey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No it has not been canceled. I had to delete the video cause it was blocked and copyright. I tried to change the music but I quickly changed my mind.
I haven't worked on the level for quite some time now.

Rey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sogun wrote:
Hi Rey

I'd recomend Irfanview to do all these edits.

Since my current story is in hold till further notice I decided to return and attempt to finish this Dark Corridor project of mine that has been left out for 3 years.
I clicked the Irfanview linked that was above and seems like it's no longer active. Can anyone direct me to it so I can work on this once again?

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=irfanview

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So it's been 3 years and I finally released my Dark Corridor level, which now up on the vault. But you will notice that the intended music I wanted implemented is not available. If I do succeed one day in the Midi tracks then I will update the rom. I was still shaky on the Goldeneye Soundfont. Any help on that would be appreciated, but till then you have the normal GE music for the level.

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just played the Corridor level. I have to say great layout! I could only imagine how it would be with the songs you wanted in. So what was the problem with it?

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ami wrote:
I just played the Corridor level. I have to say great layout! I could only imagine how it would be with the songs you wanted in. So what was the problem with it?

Rey asked me to try and see if I can get the MIDI's he wanted to work in GE. The first one I had worked on before, but when I imported it, after it got passed the halfway point, the sound started to break down and then there was no music.

The other two were too complex for Goldeneye's MIDI system.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like it's possible the midis were too large? If you email me the midis I can try and look.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: