ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER]All 14 Solo Levels patch (first release)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: [MULTIPLAYER]All 14 Solo Levels patch (first release) Reply with quote Back to top

Here's the all-in-one XDelta patch for all 14 of the solo mission arenas in Perfect Dark to be played in multiplayer. This is the one everybody should download if they intend to play any of my levels online. The individual releases were still necessary though. This is the earliest version of the patch (version 1) because I intend to later update some of the levels, but for now everybody should download this, add it to their mupen64.ini file and get online with their emulator for PD!

http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=240

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting. Nice job.

Winter's Assassin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for all your work on these levels, I got inspired to do "All level" patch thanks to your efforts in the Solo-multi conversions. Thanks a lot for all your hard work. I was wondering if you could help me out with a few things of my own, if you aren't too busy...

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very well done 00Dark !!

I've been playing the levels a little and noticed you removed the "secret path" below the beds near the cabins in Air Force One (your first patch had it). I thought it was a good escape route to that particular death end. Probably you wanted it to be like original.

I also noticed your changes in the Air Base hangar. My suggestion on this level wasn't fulfilled (again, probably because you wanted it to be like original). Just in case you forgot, I wrote this: "In front of the Air Force One there's an elevator that leads to a little room (I think is level 3) with a shield in it and a glass from where you can see the hangar: http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z345/Sogunesp/PDAirBasesuggestion.jpg?t=1305133257. I think it would be cool to be able to drop from that place to the hangar by breaking the glass. "

More suggestions of mine Razz
-In the G5 Building you should turn off the lasers so the players can ambush the conference room from that spot too (I don't know if this room is used as a hill or a base; but if so, this change will add some strategy).
-Similar with the Datadyne Building basement laboratories. Well, this level is too big and the unnaccesible rooms are too straight forward so I understand your decision. Although there's one big room at the end and a bifurcation that makes that last area interesting.
-Light switches in Datadyne Building roof, some G5 Building rooms, Carrington Institute and probably other levels. This one isn't very important but as you can still turn off the lights by shooting on them, it would be great to make the switches work again to cause some instant confusion. I'm not sure if this is doable for multiplayer, though.
-Very silly suggestion -> In Area 51 the hangar with the UFO has the exit closed. That leads to a colourful tunnel that you can't walk on but it's very cool to see. So leave that open. XD

I found out that if you don't choose any Stage at all in the menu and press start, you end up playing in the Skedar level. Was that intentional? I'd would be cool to have all multi levels in one rom, although I know Winter's Assassin is working on it right now.

00Dark

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I forgot to inject the clipping files that I edited for Air Base and other levels. I'll update the patch soon with many fixes.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hm.. there is a bad weapon spawn at the Crash Site. Or maybe it depends on the size of weapon, I don't know, this CMP was unobtainable

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/MetalMilitia/Forums/perfect_dark_bad_weapon_spawn.png

And..at the Attack Ship, I just loaded it and randomly spawned on top of..I guess walls. The skybox looked awesome, and eventually I was able to fall back into the ship unharmed

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/MetalMilitia/Forums/perfect_dark_attack_ship_skybox.png

Excuse the ugly graphics..Glide Napalm did not want to run at this time Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: