ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Better Make that Four Martinis...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Better Make that Four Martinis... Reply with quote Back to top

GoldenEye: X - All Bonds Showcase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7-UKH9Ux-k

Bonds, James Bonds.
One of the biggest and best known beta elements of the original GoldenEye was the involvement of three traditional Bond actors. Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton, were all selectable characters in multiplayer mode. They made appearances in various promotional footage, and you can still find them in the instruction manual. However, Rare had to remove these characters from the game, since they hadn't acquired the rights to use their likenesses. And, with any luck, we won't have to do the same.

Acknowledgments...
Sean Connery head by: Monkeyface
Timothy Dalton and Roger Moore heads by: SubDrag
Dalton and Moore Tuxedos by: Wreck
Connery Tuxedo by: Zoinkity (with minor texture edits by Wreck)

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Last edited by Wreck on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice job, guys! Smile

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

buena decision para este mod tener a los 4 Bond para poder elegir . y por cierto es Brosnan de verdad el primer bond en la parte superior izquierda?a mi simplemente me ha parecido siempre ese Bond un icono que representa y carateriza a Bond y si este fuera un actor real me gustaria saber quien es.

No veo nada mal el recuperar cosas beta del juego Goldeneye, yo apostaria por esconder por todos los niveles obejtos y cosas beta ( en las misiones principalmente ) para que cada jugador tenga mucho mas que explorar y asi descubrir un inolvidable dulce cada vez que juega.unos de mis sueƱos y quizas el de mucha gente ha sido el ver alguna vez al antiguo modelo del arma AK que aparecia en videos promocionales y revistas antes de lanzar la version final de Goldeneye. por cierto hace poco tiempo vi las armas que han sido creadas para Golfinger me gustaria ver la valoracion del foro sobre incluirlas en las armas clasicas de PD.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I find it somehow fascinating when it comes to projects like GE:X.
Porting stuff from one game and adding it to another, especially when it comes to beta stuff like this and Citadel Very Happy

MJ Bond
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very awesome, I was hoping for this to be done. I presume there will be an updated file at the Goldeneye vault when this is done.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When the next public release is ready to go, it will be available for download at the Vault. We've still got some things to clean up and add in, but it shouldn't be too much longer before a new patch is let loose.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
When the next public release is ready to go, it will be available for download at the Vault. We've still got some things to clean up and add in, but it shouldn't be too much longer before a new patch is let loose.

I know I made a post (around the second patch, long time ago) that I was eagerly awaiting the next one; but now I realize that with more time comes a greater product! So don't feel like you need to rush things. Smile

zoinkity

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not to gripe, but Connery's head looks a little narrow. Proportionally it doesn't quite fit the body. Not as bad as, say, a space marine but it does stand out.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing! i cant wait to see these in action Very Happy
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This makes for an epic match, the battle to see which Bond will prevail. Nice job man, any plans for Daniel Craig?? or George Lazenby , lol

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lazenby has a much better chance than Craig does. My reasoning? Craig became Bond well after GoldenEye (the real N64 game, not the new one) was released, while Lazenby filled the role of 007 years before. Also, Brosnan and the others weren't included in the Wiimake or Reloaded games, so Craig won't be making an appearance in GE:X. I think that's only fair...

Connery's head may just seem slightly narrow in that screenshot. He normally looks fine, but I can see what you mean in that one image. His head should be the same bounds as the other Bond heads, or extremely close to. This is also the same pairing that is currently in GF64 for a mission, and it looks great there.

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Lazenby has a much better chance than Craig does. My reasoning? Craig became Bond well after GoldenEye (the real N64 game, not the new one) was released, while Lazenby filled the role of 007 years before. Also, Brosnan and the others weren't included in the Wiimake or Reloaded games, so Craig won't be making an appearance in GE:X. I think that's only fair...

Connery's head may just seem slightly narrow in that screenshot. He normally looks fine, but I can see what you mean in that one image. His head should be the same bounds as the other Bond heads, or extremely close to. This is also the same pairing that is currently in GF64 for a mission, and it looks great there.

I hear you, it was strange that they put Daniel Craig in the remake (thought it was a slap in the face to Pierce seeing as he was actually in GoldenEye).
As for Lazenby (no disrespect to him), but I usually find he comes off as the least memorable Bond. Wasn't surprised when I didn't see him there, lol.
Also it would be really funny if Austin Powers was a character Smile

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AverageGamerStoner1 wrote:

Also it would be really funny if Austin Powers was a character Smile

^That idea sounds great! Even though he has nothing to do with James Bond, it would be a funny little easter egg in my opinion hahaha

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well this is by far an awesome add on to Goldeneye X. I am so Sean Connery. Since he is true bond. Anyway I am really excited to see this release Wreck. Lovely job I do say so my self.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: