ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Mysteries of Perfect Dark
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I play with surround system,big speakers and i never here glass.Although the glass that you might hear could be the big cylinder green things.

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't stop playing Area 51 at the moment, mainly Infiltration and Rescue.
I've just noticed a grill in one section that I can plug with grenades but cannot access at all.
When you go up in the first big lift in Infiltration and then turn right to go towards the doors that are locked (but can be opened by the dude standing behind them "Get the hell outta here") it is above you in the panelling. You can make out the shape of it with x-ray vision too.

Anyone know any more about it?
Oh yes, and why does it only take one tiny shot in the balls or foot or even a slap for that dude in the brown to die? I'd like to have a bit of fun torturing him and getting him to follow me around Very Happy

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The guys health is set low.But a grill? Do you mean the little red green light when used on the elevator floor?If so thats just a little trick they used.
Makes it seem that your interacting with the elevator but really your interacting with that red green looking light.Which i would guess is a little computer.

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
The guys health is set low.But a grill? Do you mean the little red green light when used on the elevator floor?If so thats just a little trick they used.
Makes it seem that your interacting with the elevator but really your interacting with that red green looking light.Which i would guess is a little computer.

When I say lift, I mean the huge lift that goes up and down continually, not the elevator in the 'hidden' section.
So, when you start the level after the cut scene you go up the 'ramp' into the warehouse and on your left is the lift that I mean. When that takes you to the first floor you turn right towards the set of doors that are locked (with the dude behind). Before you get to the set of doors is the grill or air vent that I mean.

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ill have to play the game and look again because i thought you meant the elevator with the console thing at the bottom.
Ill reply back as soon as i look for what your talking about.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

His health is probably so low because he isn't supposed to be a guard at the facility, but only a mechanic.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thenoisydrum wrote:
Rey wrote:

When I say lift, I mean the huge lift that goes up and down continually, not the elevator in the 'hidden' section.
So, when you start the level after the cut scene you go up the 'ramp' into the warehouse and on your left is the lift that I mean. When that takes you to the first floor you turn right towards the set of doors that are locked (with the dude behind). Before you get to the set of doors is the grill or air vent that I mean.

Those vents are used to enter the area that you are in(with all the boxes and stuff), in a different mission.

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I don't think we are singing off the same hymn sheet but I don't know how else to describe what I mean.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In Maian SOS, Elvis drops into the warehouse room with all those stacked crates by going through an open vent cover (or grill). This is in the same area where Joanna finds the Alien Medpak, as well as Jonathan on certain difficulty levels. There are actually two vent grills down this section of hallway, but only the one is accessible to Elvis during his mission.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You know, a screenshot could have helped us a lot you know? xD

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
In Maian SOS, Elvis drops into the warehouse room with all those stacked crates by going through an open vent cover (or grill). This is in the same area where Joanna finds the Alien Medpak, as well as Jonathan on certain difficulty levels. There are actually two vent grills down this section of hallway, but only the one is accessible to Elvis during his mission.

I hate to admit it but I haven't got to Maian SOS yet Embarassed
Hence why I didn't recognise what people were talking about Laughing

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, don't worry about it.
When I first started hacking PD and was compiling an object list, I was labeling things as "beta" before I had completed the entire game. Kind of silly, really.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So was this solved? Sorry iv had no time to check on what you were talking about.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, this is long solved mate

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know these are in the level but always woundered why.
One There is a door behind the blue things in Pelagic 2. You can even open it. Another the mysteries piller in the final level of skedar ruins.
You can't get to it but can see using farsight or X ray.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: