ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Another Glitch...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@EternallyAries

It's hard to explain with words and even harder for me as I'm not a native English speaker. Also, I don't fully get what you are asking but if there's floor below the catwalk then the sim will fall there.

The real thing is about the max size of the Room. If something manages to exceed or go out the top boundary it's like it teleports to the bottom boundary of the room, or even a little below that.
In the custom map I was working on I had a platform on the top of a Room with only the sky above it. If the player was about to step in that platform then he suddently fell and landed to the room inmediatly below the one with the platform.
The way to fix this was rising the vertical limit of the room with a lonely vertex higher than a person standing on the platform. Wreck help me with it so maybe he can explain it better.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Both games still have the problem of the not being able to pick up the looked at weapon. You can stand and look straight away from it and still pick it up.

That's my main qualm with these games.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Grenades
How many times do I throw a grenade and then slip around a corner only for it not to detonate. On level Area 51 (Infiltration) I open the door to the room where you have to blow up the radar interceptor, stand in the doorway and throw a 'nade down towards a section of the wall where it ordinarily disables those security bars. Sometimes however, the 'nade doesn't detonate and particularly often they don't when I throw one and then hide around the corner to wait for the guards.

Another regular problem is when I go to enter through the whole in the fence (to pick up the rocket launcher - same level). I throw a 'nade down in order to blow up the mines, allowing me to run straight across the landing pad and pick up the launcher, without having to run around the outskirts. Often the grenade disappears completely under the ground level and blows up below somewhere causing no explosion. Other times it 'slides' almost to the other end of the area and blows up at the far wall. It seems to depend on the exact angle that I wang the goddamn thing.

Does anyone else find this general problem with them?

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thenoisydrum wrote:
Grenades
How many times do I throw a grenade and then slip around a corner only for it not to detonate. On level Area 51 (Infiltration) I open the door to the room where you have to blow up the radar interceptor, stand in the doorway and throw a 'nade down towards a section of the wall where it ordinarily disables those security bars. Sometimes however, the 'nade doesn't detonate and particularly often they don't when I throw one and then hide around the corner to wait for the guards.

Another regular problem is when I go to enter through the whole in the fence (to pick up the rocket launcher - same level). I throw a 'nade down in order to blow up the mines, allowing me to run straight across the landing pad and pick up the launcher, without having to run around the outskirts. Often the grenade disappears completely under the ground level and blows up below somewhere causing no explosion. Other times it 'slides' almost to the other end of the area and blows up at the far wall. It seems to depend on the exact angle that I wang the goddamn thing.

I guess not Crying or Very sad

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

these problems happen to me in the A51, also happens to me too "DataDyne dropout" and "Mrs Blonde DataDyne Revenge" when you throw a grenade through the gap in the elevators, especially with the grenade launcher. I have also similar problems to comment. rarely eg when you cast a rocket or grenade launcher to be times when you do not explode after touching a surface. Sometimes mine do not usually react to penalties after being placed unless you shoot one with a gun and finally explodes.

not know if this will be a problem clipping in the game, I have also noted that PD is a Nintendo game that has too many things on screen while running and I think most of the games that had potential abuse our N64

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thenoisydrum wrote:
Grenades

Yeah, that happens a lot with me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: