ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Please help me with GE to PD ports!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Please help me with GE to PD ports! Reply with quote Back to top

I'm wondering if it's possible to use the model editing dialogue and simply put GE things into PD by extracting and overwriting files after they're altered to be compatible with PD. I'm not skilled enough to know how to make GE files work in PD! Please, someone walk me through how to do full porting work because I would love to get this Cuba multiplayer level into Perfect Dark.

http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=12

Seriously, I love this one! Any mere advice or help would be fantastic. Sorry that I'm bitching for help hacking gods. It requires a stage ID load code. Please select Archives and tell me this level is incredible. The display screenshot is old and inappropriate. Here's a new one below with the code...

8002A8F7 0036

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately the PD model tools are woefully incomplete. They're ok for viewing but that's about it, injection has a ways to go. I plan on trying to improve it one day, but it's more complicated than GE and it took a long to bring GEs up to snuff.

Winter's Assassin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I've sort of got a system going but it's pretty wonky, Basically I export everything from the Goldeneye levels, into obj files and import them into Perfect Dark as if they were custom levels, it's roughly worked using Caves as a base, I can't get the level to actually load in the game but it shows up in the editor and whatnot, I think it's just an error in the setup file though.

I think I could help you out on that project, in fact I was trying to do a similar one in fact maybe we could join forces?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: