ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[Weapons] Launchers - June 15th, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: [Weapons] Launchers - June 15th, 2012 Reply with quote Back to top

Both the Grenade Launcher and Rocket Launcher are now fully functional in GE:X. It took some time to get everything into place and animating correctly, but it was definitely worth it to get so much closer to completing the entire arsenal. So when the next patch hits, grab yourself a launcher and start fraggin' some Sims!

(note: the labels on the RL do show, but weren't displaying with Jabo's while taking those promo shots)

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The grenade launcher looks like a shotgun o.o Never noticed that before.
Good job though Very Happy

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So now rockets travel the speed they used to? It was funny see something that huge slowly coming your way Laughing (now I can't remember if you could shoot at them and make them explode).

Good work! I can't wait for the next patch!

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, you can shoot rockets in both games. PD was much easier.
Homing rockets were always so funny, not just because you could outrun them but because if you stand still they will perfectly loop around you indefinately.

Now, when you put a fully-functional thunderball case in, then I'll be impressed ;*)

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it gets interesting, now we think we will have more difficulty in VR mode against Sims. Sims will become more dangerous when they can now have 2 grenade launcher and 2 rocket launchers instead of 1. I think it will be more fun than it was and PD.
unfortunately no personal matter and as I like guns, or Skedar Maian (I mean the aesthetics of the art models and their power but if I like). in the classic weapons cheat I would like that removed the mauler and callisto-ntg to put in place the MagSec and CMP150. not for nothing but also is what I think it fits more in the years that develops goldeneye. anyway good job and I have wanted to play the new patch.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So cool that you got these working. When you started this project I figured functional ports of these just wouldn't happen.

ralfsmouse
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
So cool that you got these working. When you started this project I figured functional ports of these just wouldn't happen.

Why did you not think that they could be ported?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: