ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Majoras Mask - fan made "remake" trailer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Majoras Mask - fan made "remake" trailer Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately, not real footage of a real game, but it's nice to see what COULD come from a remake of Majora's Mask, which is my favourite Zelda game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P50d9xsLzB0

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really need to give Majora's Mask another shot. I only rented the game back when it first came out, and with the whole time system, I didn't get to give it a good go.

I could see Nintendo giving it the same treatment as Ocarina of Time, but nothing more than that.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really like this. This needs to be done. Shocked Even though I've only played the game to the point where the snow level is and stuff. I gave up with the whole time thing. But if this some how become real. I will buy it and play it again.

K1lo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been meaning to go back and complete it for some time now. I got as far as the Zoras but something about each area / dungeon resetting every day made progressing through each stage a bit of a hollow victory.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can only speak wonders of Majora's Mask. To me, although I like Ocarina of Time more, they have about the same quality.
I played it after completing Twilight Princess, so nostalgia wasn't involved. Heh, this could be without doubt the most ambitious game Nintendo ever did, and it only took about a year to do!

I don't need a remake from this. I need a new Zelda as good as the Nintendo 64 ones or even better. Windwaker and Twilight Princess exceeded them in some aspects but overall they weren't that good. Skyward Sword was a total disappointment to me.

I see Pablo Belmonte was involved in the making of this video. That guy is impressive! He is also the one behind the famous fake Nintendo On which appeared in times of Nintendo Revolution. I know he also did another Majora's trailer before that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: