ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[Weapon] Moonraker Laser - July 1st, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: [Weapon] Moonraker Laser - July 1st, 2012 Reply with quote Back to top

This experimental weapon utilizes state-of-the-art laser technology. By generating a high concentration of energy, a focused beam can be fired with absolute accuracy. The extreme heat enables the laser to cut through most soft targets, and because it doesn't rely on expendable ammunition, there's never a need to reload.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One badass weap for sure, good job

Wow, it looks real different 3rd person from 1st person, but if that's the way they did it

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very good job with the Moonreaker-Laser, I notice you for the pictures that lightning is a bit longer and thicker tone with a little more blue, while the lightning I think GE is slightly thinner and a little blue in the edges of the beam. anyway I think it'd just as has been enjoying since there is no difference. certainly if you were using the laser slot PD remain then what slot to enter the laser watch?. Cougar-along with the Magnum, the grenade launcher and AutoShootgun are for my favorite weapons and of course the most esperadas.espero that all the ones in the next patch. not if it is a secret between the creators of GE: X but time was left to speak of the missions were in progress. I'm sure reminding that you are saving a big surprise for next patch. so thanks for making this kind of tribute to GE, with works such as this the soul of GE lasted much more.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if the laser 'beam' is actually any different. I just took a screenshot of the Moonraker Laser firing in GoldenEye, and it looks pretty much identical to the GE:X version...

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck, much better if it is identical to GE, is a sign that he has done a great job and perhaps also the weapon that fits GE PD or easier to carry (in terms of weapon animations and fit in slot laser PD). and there are only clock Laser guns, the Taser and the tank right? . I have really wanted to play a mission GE in PD although it were the simplest (if only Runway).

MRKane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never realized how different it was in 3rd person! It's a very nice addition to the game! I wonder what other classic bond items would make a nice addition to the game.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MRKane wrote:
I never realized how different it was in 3rd person!

Me either. The prop model is really awful looking! Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: