ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

3 questions about the goldeneye rom need help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Computer SOS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ketsu
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: 3 questions about the goldeneye rom need help! Reply with quote Back to top

one i downloaded the project 64 emulator but i don't know where it is i tried refresh but i cant find it. where do i download goldeneye roms/and if i do have it where is it? kind of confused i am :/

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kill thread.. perhaps PM him too with solution

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one i downloaded the project 64 emulator but i don't know where it is i tried refresh but i cant find it. where do i download goldeneye roms/and if i do have it where is it? kind of confused i am :/

1. You don't know where it is? Type 'Project64' in a start menu and it will pop up.

2. Google to find ROMs. Literally google Goldeneye ROM. No joke. Click one of the links and download it. It will be in a RAR format. Drag it somewhere. Load it on PJ64 from where you put it.

Ketsu
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yea i thought it was on the goldeneye forever site. but i appreciate your help.
i hope this works. Neutral

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ketsu wrote:
yea i thought it was on the goldeneye forever site. but i appreciate your help.
i hope this works. Neutral

My reply seemed harsh, I definitely didn't write it to come out like that. Sorry Smile

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Have you not read the rules? The forums do not allow ROMs on this site for legal reason. It be best to PM someone on the forums and they will get you the ROM easily.

As a reminder ROMs are illegal. Nintendo or any other big company dislike these very much. And they been known to take down some sites that give out ROMs.

As for the emulator. Check your download folder. If your using Windows 7 or Windows XP with Google Chrome. It will be in there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Computer SOS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: