ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

007 Mode
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: 007 Mode Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone actually use the 007 Mode? I have only ever used it two or three times myself, and don't really see a point to it. Having all the settings to max is totally near impossible to complete anyway. You end up using all your ammo on the first guard!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It can be fun if you imagine scenarios. Like all guards at 1000% everything except no health, and you can only use pp7, etc.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree that setting everything to the max isn't really fun but doing small increases can be, double the guards' health or set their reaction time higher and see if you can still get through your favorite levels. Reaction time is especially interesting, if you turn it up you'll notice how much the guards were ignoring you when they could actually see you.

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've found a series of videos on YouTube of undercoverfilmer00v doing his "max stats stunts". In 007 mode, he puts every bar as high as possible and tries to complete a level w/ no cheats and no Gameshark. He's completed Facility, Frigate, Bunker ii, and Archives in max stats mode. The videos are sick; just type in 'goldeneye 007 mode max stats' and they should come up.

Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is the mode where it's not saved if you complete a mission. Since LTK and DLTK are both played is there a code that will keep it permanently. This is probably thought of before, but we could write in the LTK modes and DLTK modes like the normal missions if someone is up to it.

We can retain 007 but putting LTK and DLTK after 00 Agent.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

mjbyars
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just recently started playing 007 mode. I don't use any non-weapon cheats (such as Bond Invisible).

In fact, I am playing something I call Dark 00 Agent mode. Dark 00 Agent is when everything except for enemy damage is set to the maximum possible settings. Enemy damage stays at its default setting.

Just completed my very first map on Dark 00 Agent.

Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like an interesting setting!

As for myself I like to play around with high damage values / accuracy, and always maxing out Reaction Speed. Smile
Playing on such settings can be utterly frustrating in levels in which guards ocme in infinite numbers, like Cradle, Aztec, Control...

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LTK and DLTK are quite interesting settings to play and DLTK naturally extremely challenging. I've been also playing a bit around with those settings when there isn't anyone to play multi with, but haven't got much success heh.

This guy http://speedrunwiki.com/Illu has beaten all levels on DLTK except Train, Cradle, Silo and Streets. You can also find videos to those vids from there. Anyway it's quite amazing to see someone put so much effort in beating those levels although they might feel nearly impossible.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man that guy is insane on that wiki.

Yes im at the 800 post yay only 200 left to get to the 1000 yay.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I used to do this in PD. and like Subdrag said I imagined scenario's.I tried to beat the first level on everything max using only the KLO1313. I failed miserabely -.- but it was still fun

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
Man that guy is insane on that wiki.

Yes im at the 800 post yay only 200 left to get to the 1000 yay.

Yeah he is takes a lot of skill and good strategies to get through those levels with no one to ask help from.

heh that's a lot of posts, i'm planning to break 100 post count before i've been member for 2 years myself Razz will see if i make it lol

fantsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I sometimes play with 007 mode, trying to make Goldeneye "more realistic", so that the guards have max reactions, but less health, so that they die from only one or two shots, also so that you die from one or two shots (depends from the weapon). Some levels are fun to play like this. It is like an additional 00-agent mode.

PS3 God
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

007 is extremly hard the only level i`ve completed is Facility.Everything was maxed out,an it took me like 2 days non-stop gaming 2 complete it. i only wish that there was an award or somthing 4 completing it

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You beat Facility PS3 God thats insane.

I cant even get thu the 2 room

mjbyars
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yurei wrote:
Looks like an interesting setting!

As for myself I like to play around with high damage values / accuracy, and always maxing out Reaction Speed. Smile
Playing on such settings can be utterly frustrating in levels in which guards ocme in infinite numbers, like Cradle, Aztec, Control...

I like doing that sometimes too. Like put enemy damage on 450%, and watch a Laser take me all the way down to "zero" life bar -- that kills me in two hits.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: