ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Kaillera Server

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Kaillera Server Reply with quote Back to top

I managed to get my friend to host a Kaillera Server and it has 50 slots for us to use.

109.169.23.115:27888

I would appreciate it if you guys used the server too.

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I went to the server. Never managed to get in.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So I wanted to try out this server your friend made. I loaded the IP and port. And the server never loaded.

The reason this might be happening if the server not in America. If any server outside America. Has problems connecting to the server it self. Players who lives in your country will be able to connect to it. But others who lives outside from it. Wont be able to join.

It be best to host one in America. If this server is in America. Check if his internet has his fire wall blocking it. Or check if the ports are forward as well. If that already check and working. It might be your friends internet provider. Also for most cases. Most servers need to run on about 10Mb to 20MB of upload and download speed to keep it up with the players ping and lag.

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, this guy can't exactly buy a server in the US or anything. It doesn't seem like he has the Kailerra part running at the moment too.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I tried directly when you posted this topic and I couldn't get in.

@Eternal, an IP is an IP. Sure, it may be farther in another country or continent which could restrict connection, but that's not stopping you from communicating with people from that continent, either. I don't see how it could be an issue.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
Yeah, I tried directly when you posted this topic and I couldn't get in.

@Eternal, an IP is an IP. Sure, it may be farther in another country or continent which could restrict connection, but that's not stopping you from communicating with people from that continent, either. I don't see how it could be an issue.

Well for Kaillera. It gives out problems connecting to one another. If you live very far. Your chances of connecting is little. But this don't happen on other online games or internet type games. Its just how Kaillera is coded.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: