ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

I broke something!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: I broke something! Reply with quote Back to top

Got this message a minute ago:

Argh (Die) wrote:
Could not update private message read status for user

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1690 BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`battlefi_shootersphpbb`.`phpbb_users`.`user_unread_privmsg` - 1)'

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_unread_privmsg = user_unread_privmsg - 1 WHERE user_id = 8

Line : 275
File : privmsg.php

Any idea what's up?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I tried to delete the message and I get. I sent a second one, can you read that?

Could not update user pm counters

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1690 BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`battlefi_shootersphpbb`.`phpbb_users`.`user_unread_privmsg` - 1)'

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_unread_privmsg = user_unread_privmsg - 1 WHERE user_id IN (Cool

Line : 839

zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just sent myself a PM so yours are readable. Seems just the top slot of the PM list is unavailable. Bet the first index is registered as -1 or something stupid like that. Who knows how that can happen.

It's been a week for this sort of thing. First time playing Assassin's Creed, and I wound up inside a building, two crashes at area loads, simultaneously on and off my horse (standing next to it with horse controls in the HUD, unable to move), watched one enemy use kill animations on most of his buddies (rather amusing really).

Oh, and the shop computer decided all the saved webpages should go into a folder with an invalid name. That was fun to fix.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damnnn zoinkz, good job on breaking Cool 1k posts Cool

Always welcome reads, keep at it

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just as a note, it's happened 2-3 more times now. I can advance past them, but deleting one will reset the first listed message index as -1.

Again, can send myself a message to circumvent, but it is definately strange behaviour.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Getting this now too (I did get the message Sub, but can't view it again).

Code:
Could not update private message read status for user

DEBUG MODE

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_unread_privmsg = user_unread_privmsg - 1 WHERE user_id = 973

Line : 275

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now I have another one. Sad

Again, I was able to view it fine the first time, but now I get the error and can't review it.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I also have two stuck outgoing messages heh.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you get my reply to your latest message, at least?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I did. Heh geez now 3 outgoing stuck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: