ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Cheats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShiftClick
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Cheats Reply with quote Back to top

I'm finishing up my next level, but when I open up PJ64 to test the level, the Gameshark cheats are not showing up. I need the Gameshark cheats that come with PJ64 because I don't want to have to play through the entire game on 007 just to get to my level. The PJ64 forums say they should just automatically pop up, but they don't. I've also discovered that the cheats are there when I run certain .rom files. It seems they don't want to appear with files that have been changed with the, "21990 (GE) / 39850 (PD) Modification" option within the GoldenEye Setup Editor.

Question

---
Completed Levels: Missile Facility, Research Complex, Prison, Infiltration

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, that's exactly it. It has a different CRC on those ROMs, so it loses the cheats. You have to copy it over manually or I guess in PJ64 cheats to new ROM cheats.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, a new level from Shiftclick! Nice, because your first one was very good! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: