ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye X - Patch 5b Trailer!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: GoldenEye X - Patch 5b Trailer! Reply with quote Back to top

The new trailer for GoldenEye X Patch 5b is here! Most of the stuff featured you may already know about, but there is a certain level I haven't made public. You'll be able to download the patch in just days!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8rsj6lM3w

Also, check out the GEX Channel on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/user/GoldenEyeXN64

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Last edited by Wreck on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just seen the trailer - awesome work!! Love how everything is slowly being pieced together!!

One quick question - will the GE health bar ever be ported over, or is it hard coded?

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice trailer. The Citadel makeover blew me away.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it's finally coming!!

Guess who was involved in the Citadel makeover. Cool

Simdrew1993
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHOA! This is too awesome for words. Razz
Enjoy my discovered glitch videos in PD 64..I've discovered quite a bit.

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm really surprised with the video of the May patch. I sincerely believe that from this point or 5 patch culminates with the hardest part, I mean things like carrying weapons or objects that have certain mechanisms that should be simulated as closely in PD. there are only three weapons I carry, the clock laser, taser and tank. the level of the ship is the most anticipated and the level I think Citadel is now more attractive with new textures (I think Sogun was responsible) good job.
I liked it as color changes menu, the sounds of enemy damage, the shield now works as a bulletproof vest is great. although in the video does not get to hear of all the weapons for the music, I think the shotgun is still the sound of PD. I would like to ask if this latest patch will have a solo mission. at the end of the video of the May patch is the last phrase "and much more" that ensures a pleasant surprise hehe.

Congratulations to the entire team of GE.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Big thanks to TH126 for putting together another great trailer for GEX.
Check out the link in the first post to see 5b in action!

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That video is very well made, and really shows off the new features of Goldeneye X very well.

Eagerly awaiting the download!

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very good video trailer for patch 5B, the music for the video is amazing, and thanks for the effort indicate changes in the video as the sound of objects, explosions and weapons.

really did not expect to see again in VS DroneGun and even less the Cradle level.

one of the things that I like is the changes in sounds.
Wreck at launch 5B patch, you could indicate these changes in sounds? seems to have used this time the real sound of the gun "Dostovei DD44" while the sound of the gun "Soviet KF7" seems to have the same sound as in PD even, I noticed in the video in these sounds and appear to PD in their Vintage Arms has always been a slight variation in its sounds, but do not think this has always been so in all weapons.

I would like to also state whether the patch has been corrected 5B shutter speed of "Moonreaker Laser".

wish that these subtle changes that can speak to be considered when the patch 5C. for now I will enjoy the trailer until finally you can download the patch 5B.

Thanks to everyone for their effort and attention to this great project GEX.

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saw the trailer. OMG THANK YOU. Thank You for bringing in the Cradle. Just when I mentioned it to you on live chat and how well the sniper rifle is here. Now the sniper rifle has a purposeful use. I love how the ammo HUD color schemes. And the improved sound effects are awesome. Now that's the explosion sound effect from GoldenEye. I was playing in Egyptian in GE007 however and it doesn't seem like the blue tiles made water sound effects. The Drone (Laptop Sentry gun) and Seeker (CK-R Launcher) are a great addition for multiplayer gameplay as well. Yesss for Timed Mines and Grenades making it in. Now we have all of GE's weapon sets. Looks like all the firing rates (with the exception of the GL and MRK LSR) including the Pistols' firing rates have all been corrected and match GE007.

Oh man I sure hope the Cradle at least lasts for 5c release. I love that long map. A map that truly supports the use of the sniper rifle this time. SATURN_81 not sure what you're talking about the DD44 Dostovei and KF7 Soviets' sounds are exactly the same as the original from what I can tell. Hell even the glass shattering sounds sound original now.

Congratulations on a video well made. The ending was Gold!

Thank You TH126 for making such a genius video trailer. And thanks to the GEX team for creating yet another great step towards greatness!

P.S. I can't stress it out enough I just want to say I love this version of Cradle than the one I have on a patch. The other version is on night and just makes it look like a blank dark map with a bridge on it. In this one with it being in the day and with clouds makes the map seem like there's much more going on in it and just like how it originally was intended to be like in GE007.

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AstroBomber, the difference that I find different weapons is the result of listening to the sounds of GE, PD and GEX. I may be wrong, but when rare porto conventional weapons to PD shooting speed of some weapons was not right, the shots either, and it would not surprise me in terms of sound have made a slight variation. the sound of the guns KF7 soviet, DK5, and AR33 in GE and then do the same with PD and GEX, fair is where I hear that sound small variation. This issue certainly sounds can be left as is if you and I do not see any problem for GEX, only told that after watching the trailer with the sounds changed can be seen as small changes help GEX feel like the original Goldeneye .

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow very nice trailer!
One question: What is the name of the song used in the video?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: