ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Master Gameshark Code List
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Master Gameshark Code List Reply with quote Back to top

Im trying to organize as many Goldeneye gameshark codes as possible in a help file. So far, I have some beta codes and all the Solo/Multi codes available in MrJeffGuy's List oragnized into image maps. I plan to improve it alot, adding all the codes from Detstar, Boris's Gold Beta Domain, http://www.mit.edu/~wesm/gee/, http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Bridge/5121/, http://www.hotcheats.com/goldeneye007batbondgamesharkcheatsnintendo64.html and of course, GoldeneyeForever.com.
I was just wondering if anybody knew any other sites with unique Goldeneye Gameshark codes, or know any particular codes that should be in the list, well not really list, im trying to organize it into HTML and Text files.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First Version Done, i feel like i have carpal tunnel syndrome jsut from copy paste. Here is the link:http://www.savefile.com/projects/131595

I did in folders and text files, later i plan to mkae it look nice in all html, break up the multiplayer codes and give some proper credit to the many people that created the codes. If there are any codes anybody thought I missed, please post them here.

ALL VERSIONS CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM:
http://kcghost.googlepages.com/temp.htm

Last edited by kcghost on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:02 am; edited 7 times in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag has a really good site that is mostly devoted to BETA info...
http://subdrag.netfirms.com/gebeta/news.htm

Most of my codes can be found on either GSCentral (.com or .org) and here, at GoldenEye Forever. My old GeoCities webspace has a bunch of screencaps, but no real codes. There is a "Customize Your Own Temple" page I was working on. I really should finish that one...
http://www.geocities.com/themultiplayersaviours

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

problem from gscentral.org, if you check correctly, some cheats arent complete.... they end up with 3 digits instead of 4 often :/

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I tried this a while back. I stopped making it due to the advice at The Elite but still have these links on Favorites.

http://www.geocities.com/stray_dog50/itemprop.html
http://home.columbus.rr.com/roggenkamps/lee/GoldenCodes2.html
http://www.mit.edu/~wesm/gee/beta2.htm

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is really nice, I'm sure GE_Master will want to put it on the site. It really has every code you could possible think of.

One thing though, you should make one text file with every code in it, just so people can copy and paste it into the gameshark easily.

That could cause problems like the gameshark not having enough space for everything, so maybe not.

But really nice!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the links everybody. I have made updates to several of the Multiplayer level codes, since I found a post by Wreck with the Better formatted codes. Sorry mrjeffguy, since i am one of the people who currently has to type in all codes on a preowned gameshark i got for 3 bucks somewhere, im probly not going to make a huge list, and im now trying to avoid that format completley.
Changes so far-
-Updated Multi Codes
-Fixed my bad link for Caverns FZ
-Put in about 1/4 of gscentral codes
-Started on a credit file for the Multi levels
-Gonna start making HTML organization

Im not putting up another version quite yet, I wanna improve this more, at least get all of gscentrals codes, but Im having trouble with my credit file so far- here it is.

Dam Full Zone:
Dam BZ:
Facility Full Zone:
Facility BZ: Wreck
Facility BZ 2.1: Wreck
Facility QUAD: Wreck
Runway: Wreck
Surface: Wreck
Bunker i: Wreck
Silo: RSB-Respawns and Weapon Codes by Wreck
Frigate:
Surface: Wreck
Statue: ---
Archives BZ: Wreck
Streets: RSB-Respawns and Weapon Codes by Wreck- and Tweaked by Wreck Recently
Depot:
Train:
Jungle:
Control:
Caverns Full Zone:
Caverns FZ: Wreck
Cradle: ---
Aztec: RSB- Respawns and Weapon Codes by Wreck
Citadel: Found by Krijy, Clipping hacked by Zoinkity

If any of those are inaccurate, or if you know who made any, please post.
Most of these I just got from Wrecks site.

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's fine.

And I have credits for those some of those levels.

Control - Zoinkity
Dam Full - Rune, edited by Wreck
Jungle - Respawn by Subdrag, weapons by Zoinkity
Frigate - SubDrag, Clipping Mod by Zoinkity
Train - Respawns by Subdrag, Weapons by Zoinkity
Facility Full - BMW, used Wreck's Backzone
Caverns Full - N. Granath

That leaves Depot and Dam Backzone
I think Dam Backzone was made by Multiplayer X, but that's just a guess and I can't back that up.

I'll try and find those two for you.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, I could have never found those, and thank you for making your original solo/multi list as well, as most of the codes came off that.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just Found Dam BZ, it was made by zoinkity, found his original post of it off a google cached page off gscentral's forums. And Depot was made by Krijy, again off gscentral. I never saw gscentral.com, but it seems a shame that the site is down, Im really getting to hate .org's repetiveness and lack of any organization.

EDIT: V.1.1 Done. http://www.savefile.com/projects/946292

-I added many gscentral.org codes, not all, since many have no point or are hard to understand or i missed.
-Changed many of the Solo/Multi Codes to the other format
-Made up the Credits file for the Solo/Multi Codes
-Added some folder and rearranged a couple things
-Fixed bad link for caverns in image map
-Put in the correct image for The Quad in the image map

I would have called this version 2, but im reserving that for when i have pretty much every code in and organized in HTML completley.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, it looks like you've gotten a lot covered already! Smile

With so many multi maps that have been hacked, it's difficult to distinguish who made what. I'd like to redirect credit for a few stages, if I can remember the correct hackers...

Dam (With Objects Version): MultiplayerX
Runway (Emptier Version): Wreck
Runway (With Items Version): Icy Guy (?)
Surface i (Emptier Version): Wreck
Surface i (With Items Version): SubDrag
Bunker i (Emptier Version): Wreck
Bunker i (With Items & Objects Version): Wreck
Train (With Objects Version): MultiplayerX
Jungle (With Objects Version): MultiplayerX
Control (With Objects Version): MultiplayerX

I honestly don't know if anyone ever did a Surface ii multi map. We stuck with the original due to it's visibility. Since the second was much darker, we all opted to use the daytime stage only. It'd be easy enough to swap the sky, though. By the looks of it, that's what the codes in your list show. Both Surface's use the same data, but different sky information. I guess credit would go to SubDrag, with the sky mod by Zoinkity.

There are also a few stages that MultiplayerX did that included objects. I believe he did Dam, Train, Jungle & Control. Not sure if you have them or not, but I could probably get them to you.

Because many of these hacks are older, they're not formatted for all players. When I have some free time, I'll convert them over to 4-Player, add in the "Enable All Players" code, then include Zoink's sky mods.

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What's weird is I have a code for Surface 2, I don't remember where I got it, but I sure didn't make it so someone had to.

If you look at my thread with the multiplayer list, they are all actually in 4 player with the Enable All Players code that you actuvate seperately. The only exception is Train, which for some reason doesn't start with the Enable All Players code on, so you have to play four player. But the rest will work with any amount of players.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, i looked at the surface code, they are the same exept for the last bit, both have diff sky codes tacked on to them. I havent worked much on the codes today, mostly just setting up for html. Once it's done, you will all see i have a sad addiction to using image maps,lol. I updated the credits, i believe the codes i have from mrjeffguy are ones with objects but im only sure about it with runway. Im waiting to get my good pc back(long story) so i can use an emulator and try out these codes. I have never even played a hacked out map yet. (tried facility bz 2.1 on my gs 2.0, all i got were the respawns and two dostovels)

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For most of the hacked out stages, they'll only work on a GameShark 3.0 or higher. In fact, the earlier models can't read the Serial Repeaters (5000.... ....) at all. Since the Facility Backzone uses them for glass and bottling tanks, they probably won't even appear. Even The Quad just barely fits in under the acceptable amount of activated codes on a v3.3 (approximately 255). I'd imagine that the Caverns Frontzone would work on your 2.0, but I can't say for sure. It's much shorter, around 60+ lines. It's worth a try, if you're up for it. Smile

I'll take a look at the multi codes Mr. Jeff Guy posted to see what's there.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.savefile.com/projects/937789

Version 1.2, just for the hell of it.
-Fixed Players4.txt
-Set up some HTML, not ready yet tho
-Updated Beta folder drastically
-Moved some of the Other Folders around
-Added some codes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: