ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Master Gameshark Code List
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Navigation is repetitive for convience. You can go right to the folder you want when at a code, or go through the main screen if you are at it. The pics you gave me I did modify, I had had somewhat the same screens before, but they looked horrible. I used the main screen pic, the main options screen, and modified one of the Dam folder pics for the Solo/Multi Credits. I think I may have other uses for the screens also later on.

Entering all the codes into a master emulator file is a good idea, I had avoided it for readability and organization. Oh and I forgot to mention this earlier: I will not enter in any more "Graphics Messers" codes. I Hate Them. There are way too many. Although I probrobly have pretty-much all of them by now anyway, I do not feel like copy-pasting anything outside the catagory of Interesting anymore. And this post better push into a new page.

V.1.7: http://www.savefile.com/projects/357822

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kcghost wrote:

Entering all the codes into a master emulator file is a good idea, I had avoided it for readability and organization.

That's obviously a long-term project. We would need to wait for the code list to finish to plug in the endings.

So if you had 80000000 xxxx as a code, and you had 10 things to replace "xxxx", then ten codes would be made.

kcghost wrote:
And this post better push into a new page.

It did!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You've made some nice improvements with the latest version, KC.
The new index definitely makes a good introduction.
I might have a few codes for you to add soon. Smile

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Augh! I havent posted in a while! Just thought I would post to let people know what I was up to, especially since i have no input for any other topics that have recently been talked about (I wish I played Resident Evil).
I found zoinkity's old site, and it has some very useful downloads as well as information, but is poorly organized, somehow the index is gone, stuff like that, so I basically downloaded the whole site and im trying organize and package together all the good stuff. For those of you who are impatient, here is the link to zoinkity's site(its still hosted, but be aware there is a tranfer limit) http://www.geocities.com/nefariousdogooder/

I have made an html refernce sheet for PaD's character editor. Other than that I havent updated much, although I plan to. I have had too much homework as well as other work to concentrate on Goldeneye, it sucks. Crying or Very sad

There will not be a new version of the Master Goldeneye Gameshark List until there is sufficient amount of codes added in. I think I might get some more from zoinkity's stuff.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, the index must have been removed or renamed.
It was a really cool GoldenEye hacking site at one point, although it may have been difficult to understand some of his explainations if you didn't have much knowledge of the game. Hell, even I had trouble figuring out his tutorials. He's way beyond me, that's for sure. Laughing

I'm currently busy hacking for Valentin's video, but I should have something new to put out soon. Probably a new multi map, or a modified version of one. We'll see...

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

either i am retarded or my emulator is crap, but i am yet to get any of these codes to work

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am going to release an update! After a few more codes!, lol. I was just updating the image map for the Solo/Multis, and I saw that the only code not yet available is a Full Zone of Archives. Full Zones are available of all other stages, so the only way another N/A would show up would be if one of the levels was split up. Anyway, that N/A really bothers me (I need completion!) and I do not know the presets and stuff for Archives. So can anybody split em up between both sides?

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow, that might make a document of over 1000000 codes! lol.
oh yeah, i got the codes to work

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Those presets are up, KC.
Let's see what you're made of, buddy. Wink

And I'm glad to hear that the codes are working now, Zero. Smile

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, i played the quad and its awexome...

oh yeah, its hard to believe there are more codes... wow.

and last, like my MS paint pic? so oldschool.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As much as it bothers me that there might be another new code from Wreck, MultiplayerX or Zoinkity any minute. (Wrecks working on Train, TheShadow on Surface, and Zoinkity could just release awesome codes randomly) I am releasing another version of the Master Goldeneye Gameshark Code List.
Improvements -
Added Solo/Multi codes, no more N/A
Added Miscellaneous codes
Couple more modifyers
Alot of stuff I seriosly cant remember

I had planned on throwing in my Character Editor Reference sheet, but I realized last minut that that took up 8 megs by itself in pics. I'll pack that separatly.

Here it is, Version 1.8: http://www.savefile.com/projects/797038

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have gotten to not like Savefile.com, I have a lot of files I like to host now and there are way too many ads on Savefile. I know a lot of better free hosts, one I would recommend is xthost.info, but since I have a Google account, Im using Google Pages as my free host. I really plan on making a good site for it, but for now all I have is a cheapo-quickie page for downloads. Here is the link: http://kcghost.googlepages.com/temp.htm

I have all my stuff on there, I'm sure it's much easier to download from there than from savefile.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have finally found the update to this project I needed. I had been looking for a unique database application that would let me easily add codes, organize them, and add pictures. I did one better, anyone can add or edit codes and nobody has to download anything, and after a signifigant amount of work, I will not have to worry about it for a long while. Can you guess what I did? I made a wiki! http://www.editthis.info/goldeneye_gameshark_codes_list/Main_Page

Im trying to organize it as it was offline, into "folders". Although it will take a very good amount of work getting all the codes organized onto the wiki, I love the benefits a wiki has. For one, I'm not the only one working (big plus for me Very Happy ) Better descriptions and pictures can be added, nice interface, codes can be added and seen right after they are made, etc, etc.

Im still going to update the offline version a couple more times though, at least until I get all the codes onto the Wiki. Which might take a while. If anybody has a lot of spare time, there havent been too many additions in my folder since 1.8, So you can follow the general format and help me out here if you can. Anybody can edit and add, Pretty Please, lol.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: re: master list Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like we're about due for another update. When I get some more free time - my next project will be to work on a master gameshark file which includes all the codes in your latest version plus all the new multi maps that have popped up in this forum over the past few months.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

come on update!!!!!!!

kc? bmw?....

ANYONE!?!?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: