ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Bond Games Marathon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Bond Games Marathon Reply with quote Back to top

In the wake of the new movie SkyFall and with the 50th Anniversary of James Bond 007, I've had Bond fever as of late. Haven't seen the new movie yet, but am probably going to this weekend. There has been a lot of movies shown on TV lately, like : GoldenEye, From Russia With Love, The Living Daylights, Man With The Golden Gun etc.

I've decided to try and upload as many James Bond 007 games as I have access to, via consoles or emulators. Enjoy, The Bond Games Marathon has begin Smile

Here is the link to the Playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMvKiOBPaLx3rCz-_B_0PI6rcHvgK8_Z8

Games included are : James Bond 007 [GB], GoldenEye [N64], TWINE [N64], 007 Nightfire [PC], 007 Everything or Nothing [PS2], From Russia With Love [PS2], GoldenEye [Wii] and 007 Legends [PS3].

They are not complete playthroughs, just video clips showing what the game is like. They are mostly multi-player matches as well.

Still to be uploaded : 007 Agent Under Fire [PS2], GoldenEye : Rogue Agent [PS2], Tomorrow Never Dies [PS], 007 Racing [PS] and Quantum of Solace [PS3].

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good work AGS. Isn't there another Bond game for Wii ?

-GEN.

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mistamontiel wrote:
Good work AGS. Isn't there another Bond game for Wii ?

-GEN.

Bloodstone I think? not gonna bother with that, lol. Not a huge fan of the newer Bond games.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: