ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Perfect Dark XBLA machinima/movie project, we need your help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmm review
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Perfect Dark XBLA machinima/movie project, we need your help Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone, would you like to be in a popular youtube video for one of the best N64 game?!

Me and some friends are making the next part in our movie series Perfect Dark Future Noir and you can be in it!

Please post here if you would like to help or else send me a message.

Here is part 2 if you would like to see what it is like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx3DhnkGZ88

Thanks

JMM

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I think I got your message on youtube, but I can't seem to find it. So I'll reply here. I would be happy to help out again. Since I don't have Xbox Live at college I can only really pitch forth a voice post-production. Thanks, let me know via youtube if you need me.

-TH

madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

finnaly watched it, i can help if need be. i can record xbox gameplay at 1080p @ 60 fps

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jmm review
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys sorry I should have been more specific I only really need "bodies" to help me record the rest of the footage (we have most done ages ago).

madmax386, if you could add NS Jim MenaMan on xbox and help us with the "acting" part I can record it all.... although if you can record too that might come in handy.

TH126, hey man nice to hear from you I still have your lines from before so you dont need to do that again (thanks for doing that)

I will keep you up to date

Thanks

madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet will add after work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: