ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

How to use Prerecorded camera in Action Block?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you! Smile I could export from editor, import to Softimage, export from Softimage without editing anything, import to editor. (00CF Chicago and 00F5 Investigation)
I chenged file name of fbx (00CF_Chicago_Camera.fbx) when exported from editor, so displayed error "No Keyframes" when imported to editor. Smile

I watched the cinema in game, Blur effect is attached to Prerecorded Fx.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe blur effect is by using the change on aspect ratio during animation, which should be editable in xsi. Did you get a new import going!? And working ingame slightly different?

Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I imported new fbx (No Editing) and write ROM, Blur effect is attached to Prerecorded Fx.

Quote:
2) Convert textures using irfanview to be 24-bit or whatever XSI
2015 supports

Is this failure?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8SBjBq2YqgxN2ZYaVZmdG5yX3c/view?usp=sharing

Could you please tell me how to edit keyframes?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You have to convert textures, I use irfanview to convert bitmaps, it has a batch conversion to just do all in folder. XSI doesn't seem to like the editors bitmaps as is. Did it reimport successfully ingame?

http://gyazo.com/1b10960354f6fad7323c9c7960c7f9d5

Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you! I could show textures.

Quote:
Did it reimport successfully ingame?

Yes. I could write ROM, but it attached blur effect.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK I'm investigating, it seems like there are some bugs in PD mode of animation. Was it investigation or Chicago that did that.

Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chicago and Investigation.
This is FBX files (binary).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8SBjBq2YqgxZl9ySkk1M2E0Y3c/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8SBjBq2YqgxWGw1N0J1aU4tdHM/view?usp=sharing

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's weird, I added the flag showing for precorded fx to beta...still trying to figure out odd blurriness.

So far, seems like 02 is default, and 0A means has repeats.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I fixed the issue. I'm not sure why it was causing the blurriness, but it was writing default accidentally too high value for the opacity (set to what I read ingame as max actually). I wonder if there is more to that camera value than I realized, maybe not opacity, maybe blurriness... Give it a try with beta!
So it just defaults the value of opacity, now to a normal value. It seems the highest value causes blurriness as you saw. I will work on editor gui improvement so can set that for testing/using.

It is not a 100% identical input <> output, I am still trying to see what's causing the slight change to actual file - may be way calculating bits, but it wasn't noticable ingame I don't think.

Also, note I found a bug in objtoan8, that was causing weirdness with Guard Animations in FBX (was not reading FBX translation properly), so do get a new version when you get a chance. Did not impact prerecorded fx.

Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you! I got new editor and new objtoan8. Blur effect is cleared.

New objtoan8 can not import fbx file. Error is displayed, "Can't Open obj file".

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's odd, what are you doing to recreate. Did you change extension choice to FBX when importing and exporting? When does it not work. It seems like maybe thinks is obj and is of course not or file not found cause auto appending obj extension.

Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry! I forgot putting "fbxsdk-2013.1.dll" in the same folder as "ObjToAn8.exe".

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good, let me know how well precorded fx stuff goes!

Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I tried to edit Prerecorded Fx of Investigation intro. I deleted after two frames. Frame missing is complemented when I imported fbx.
http://youtu.be/2LXNobgR0Vg

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can you provide the FBX file? Thanks! I'll check it out. Or did you just delete 2 frames in editor? Which ones?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: