ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Heh, girls on this forum?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Heh, girls on this forum? Reply with quote Back to top

Ummm I just thought about it, I'm a boy ( well, a young men Smile ) and ummmm I know videogames are particulary a boy's thing, but umm, you never know...
would there be girls on this site? I don't think so but I do know girls who love shootergames, so there would be a very small chance...
tell me what you guys think about it, or girls, let hear yourselves Very Happy

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Heh, girls on this forum? Reply with quote Back to top

SilverEye wrote:
Ummm I just thought about it, I'm a boy ( well, a young men Smile ) and ummmm I know videogames are particulary a boy's thing, but umm, you never know...
would there be girls on this site? I don't think so but I do know girls who love shootergames, so there would be a very small chance...
tell me what you guys think about it, or girls, let hear yourselves Very Happy

According to which poll/forum/web site you believe, anywhere up to 49% of gamers are female, but I've met very few who were anything other than the most casual of gamers, Farmville and the Wii being the main exceptions (and even those are, to me, more or less casual).

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Usually there is at least one girl on a gaming site but I think for everyone when I say that's probably not happening here, mainly the reasons being GE and PD are targeted more to men/boys who like action and shooting up crap.

It seems the 'male' fraction seems to stick to games a bit longer and devote themselves more to it, opposed to the women who don't really care much about them. That being said, if you're so sheltered that you need a girl on a forum to talk to instead of one in real life, you probably need to get out a bit more. :p

Last edited by acceptable67 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's threads like these that scare them all away! Razz

"A... girl? Droooool...."

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
It's threads like these that scare them all away! Razz

"A... girl? Droooool...."

Im saying! But who is to say the random number of guest that appear are girls? Still don't matter SE,Im with acceptable67 on his last statement.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha no I don't need a girl here, I love one in real life Wink and probably she likes me too, only problem is that she might be too young for me. but i wont say more and i'd appreciate it if you guys dont talk about it as well. i'm not a pedofile, the age gap is smaller than 3 years Smile
but, it would only be INTERESTING if we all would get to know a girl who loves GE Smile

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What is this "girl" which you speak of? Is it some new form of "female"?
I kid I kid, I don't think that there are any here though.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaRaDoX wrote:
What is this "girl" which you speak of? Is it some new form of "female"?
I kid I kid, I don't think that there are any here though.

Girl? Is that a type of Multiplayer mode?

gigglegigglegiggle

HackBond

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guy in Real Life.
GiRL

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I actually got my girlfriend to play GE with me, just a couple times though. It was before I know how to play online and I was desperate to play multi-player, lol.

She likes more games like Super Mario, Mega Man, Resident Evil and plays split screen in Left 4 Dead with me.

There are female gamers out there, just obviously not as many as guys. I welcome more lady gamers (so gaming is not a complete sausage fest). Only kidding of course but it is nice to see a female enjoying video games.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm most definitely with Kerr.. the vast majority of female gamers are into nothing but hipster/casual/modern/"real" garbage.

They'll only touch current gen consoles.

And then they think they're retro because of digital crap

Rey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well,I have a couple of females in my family who love goldeneye. Just not in this forum. An example....MY MOM!!! She was addicted to it. She would always play. She made it to 00Agent train and never beat it. She would also dream that she was in it as JAMES BOND. Then I got better at Goldeneye and did what she never finished.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Many many many years ago, my sister watched me play Combat Simulator in Perfect Dark. She ran into the bathroom and puked. Not because of the blood or anything..

She couldn't watch the player move so fast and rotate the view so often, it made her dizzy. Whenever she comes down to visit, I always ask for the hell of it if she wants to play GE or PD but she just gives that excuse. Smile

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Girls on this site....? That right there is damn near impossible. I mean it is a possibility. But I just don't see it. Hell if there was a topic about asking who Male and Female on this site. I believe we might not even get a female.

Not being sexist but I just don't see a female hacking a game like Goldeneye or even Perfect Dark. I see them hacking a game like Final Fantasy or something like that.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
Not being sexist but I just don't see a female hacking a game like Goldeneye or even Perfect Dark. I see them hacking a game like Final Fantasy or something like that.

I can't say I can see a girl hacking ANY game to be honest Smile
Anyway, my girl does not like video games. And that's no problem. We have a LOT of other things to do Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: