ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

ScreenName-Alias Creation
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: ScreenName-Alias Creation Reply with quote Back to top

How did you come up with your alias or screenname? Post here.

Mine is an old nickname for myself (KC is short for Casey, my real name) conjoined with GHOST (I looked at the "Ghost Recon" box.) At one point I had separate screenames of Ghost-Theif and kcblah, but the blah was just "blah" and theif ... theif??? so yeah.

I have kept Kcghost as my alias for a while now, in fact I wanted Kcghost as my AIM screenname, but it was taken (its GhosKC since just about every variation but that without numbers was taken). Luckily I had gotten a gmail invite relatively early on through a blog site I used to go to that collected a ton of them and released them all at once. They were all gone in a mere matter of minutes, but I luckily got one and filled the form out in time, so I got kcghost@gmail.com as my email address, as opposed to

kcghost135720427340272403756927295402357
Break-Here02345702457204732303857203470572057233
Break-Herepasswordhomeaddresssocialsecuritynumber235923479
Break-Here2037432@gmail.com.

So, how did anyone else come up with their Alias'?

Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I got my alias from Star Wars. I watched the series so much and also played some of their games. When I see jedi vs. sith etc. I would think about of all the action of the lightsabers. Since I'm a lightsaber fan, I named myself Saberier.

GE/PD rules!!!

Galbadia Hotel for all your video game music needs: http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=16600

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm extreme. What else can I say?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How did I come up with my screenname?
Well, a long time ago, in this very galaxy, I came across something called 'Teh Internetz'. It was an exciting new tool that connected people together from all over the globe. One of these great features was what we call 'Teh Chatroomz'. Having used it on my cousin's computer, I wanted to try it out on my own home PC. When prompted by the login screen to give out a username and password, I had to think hard about what to call myself. It has to be memorable, yet easy to type. It needs to be a word that stands out, but isn't overused. When you see it, you notice. What word and number came to mind? Wreck7. Even before I was hacking, I was using that nick. You'll no doubt find that the seven is missing from my current name. That's because I no longer needed a number, especially when considering that I was the only Wreck on any gaming board I visited. And so, thus is the story of my screenname. Isn't that exciting, kiddies? It's teh truthz! Wink

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I Like techno and The pp7 is my favorite guN!

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, since I'm NUTZ about multiplayer mod's and such. MultiplayerX just sounded right and was catchy. It's all about the multi's baby. Cool

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i liked this show called the famous jett jackson when i was young... so jett was my ailias. i also liked zero from megaman... combine the two... and zerojett.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEGAMAN: One of my favorite RPG's for NES Wink Miss games that have that originality to them. I'll never sell my port of the first 8 for GameCube.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hahahahaha, how did I come up with ptb you ask? Well... years ago I bought a game, it was called Diablo 2. Sometime after that I ventured on to Battle.net. I realized that I had to make an account name. At the time, I didn't care much about it and slopped on a few letters. I looked on the screen and what I saw were the letters p, t, and b, making ptb. Well I played for a LONG time, then sadly, I had to give it up for a few reasons, and ptb faded away. About a year and a half after that, I got internet again and a few other things and was able to play again. I went on, and I was going to recreate good old ptb. When I did it, my world was crushed when I saw that it was already made. So, it did the next best thing and made ptb2. Ptb has always stuck with me, and for a jumble of letters I threw down one day, I'd say it looks pretty good!

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Last edited by ptb on Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My username is my real name. Justin Pelaez Demafilis.(justin p demafilis)

wuldntyoulik2no
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wuldntyoulik2no how I came up with this name!

Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Purrhapssnot. You don't even know how much I need to pump it to feel like I've achieved anything.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A few months ago I decided to make a new hotmail account because:

A) My old hotmail accounts gets too many junk mails;
B) Needed a new hotmail account for Xbox Live.

Anyway, I was sitting in front of my computer thinking of a new username and it seriously took me a couple of days. Then I thought of my favorite game of all time, Goldeneye and obviously that one is taken. So I started typing Goldeneye in different ways until I came up with gold_n_eye. As you can see gold_n_eye is used for this website too but a lot of people seems to use gold_n_eye on other websites now. Sad

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maxout wrote:
Purrhapssnot. You don't even know how much I need to pump it to feel like I've achieved anything.

Uhh wtf is this sh!t?

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Luther
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mine comes from one of my favourite movies, The Warriors(1979, Paramount). I just picked my favourite character from it, for the same reason I always pick Trevelyan in multiplayer. I just love to be the bad guy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: