ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Deep Sea X DELAY :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Deep Sea X DELAY :( Reply with quote Back to top

Had to attend a friend's funeral. I also really wanted to get player 2 portable if possible RIGHT AWAY. Still needs more research so Version 1 should be released no later than Tuesday. Busy weekend. Multi

Last edited by MultiplayerX on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will admit, wasn't expecting that opening. Unnecessary and should probably be edited out.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unnecessary?What's unnecessary, feelings?
I understand,acceptable67, you're trying to give MultiplayerX advice,but I think he will have a hard time right now.This forum isn't personal,might be correct,but in my opinion,if Multiplayerx feels bad cause his friend feels bad,we need to respect the fact that he trusts us by telling us this.If you see what i'm meaning.
But I don't decide about editing posts,so I won't say anything anymore about it.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I understand, but that's awful to hear. Perhaps I say this because it was said under "Carrington's Hacker Central". This is not the correct place you should be lamenting, I should say. It's too sudden, was caught up in the topic, and does not belong (that sound's harsh, trust me, I'm not trying to be). You can vent your feelings all you like, but disclosing something such as '[edited]', I believe that should be left for another topic. Sorry if I offended.

Last edited by acceptable67 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes.I understand the topic might be wrong to post this.
But people do wrong things when they have a hard time with their feelings,becuase they can't think in a clear way anymore.I can forgive him for that.And i'm happy you're trying to understand me,acceptable67.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: REMOVED statement Reply with quote Back to top

I removed what happened out. Just letting everyone know why I haven't released it yet. Weapons and ammo boxes and it's a go! See you guys again soon. Thanks for understanding Silver and no offense taken acceptable. Guess it kind of was TMI. Multi

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking forward to trying it, will this work on a real N64 with sims?

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: NO Reply with quote Back to top

This will just be for 2 player matches. Sims cause way too many problems if the tiniest thing is out of place and it's POINTLESS if you can't get Sims to teleport. Don't think that's going to happen because the game was not designed to use Sims in SOLO. Sorry Sad That would be cool!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: