ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Where's Congress?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Where's Congress? Reply with quote Back to top

I read in the game that the President is the most powerful person in the world?

What happened to Congress? The Maian delegation would like to meet everyone who runs a country.

Also, the Pellagic 2 loaning might require Senate approval for use and/or they should be let in on it. It depends what's changed by then.

I'd like to seen more of Earth in PD too. What had the world done about the Kyoto Protocol and peace keeping efforts?

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

HackBond

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's better to keep things simplified.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Where's Congress? Reply with quote Back to top

Maxout wrote:

Also, the Pellagic 2 loaning might require Senate approval for use and/or they should be let in on it. It depends what's changed by then.

lol

I think you're over analyzing

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is the game where a race of aliens capable of interstellar travel can't build their own AI or deep sea submersible. He's definitely over analyzing. Razz

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
This is the game where a race of aliens capable of interstellar travel can't build their own AI or deep sea submersible. He's definitely over analyzing. Razz

My God, I never thought of that.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fiction is much better than real life, though. Real life is boring, disappointing, and tedious. For example, a few years back my body developed Diabetes (my own fault really, as I practically lived on chocolate, Irn Bru, sweets, etc, and never exercised), and I hate it (well, durr!). Whereas if this were fiction, then my body would have developed super powers instead, and I'd be able to fly or climb walls like a spider, or understand women, or something.

Reality is rubbish.

HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kerr Avon wrote:
...lived on chocolate, Irn Bru, sweets, etc, and never exercised...

: D, but yeah, I'm probably going to develop diabetes one day too for the same reasons.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, life can cause many troubles, but last time life has been very nice to me Smile I've never cared so much about a person,and now that I do so, I'm feeling extremely happy and completely satisfied. It's really hard to find the good part of love(very important thing in life!)but once you've found it, ... Smile
even my own health problems can't destroy my happiness that I know such an amazing girl Smile

I don't have diabetes, I usually dont eat that much sweets and sweet things, my condition is fine at the moment that I'm doing intense activity, but afterwards I feel really exausted, must have to do something with too less vitamines or something like that.
I really eat A LOT, but I stay quite skinny, my body probably consumes all minerals ,energy, calories and vitamines too fast.

But that doesn't matter, back on topic, analyzing isn't wrong and is an indication of high intelligence, but sometimes,like now,you get to far in your own thoughts and start to "overanalyze" Smile
No problem, but nobody was thinking about that, if you go searching for logical explanations for every minor unclear thing, the fun dissappears. Unsolved mysteries add some spice, it's better to keep them unsolved Wink
I have a saying:
"Wise are those who understand, wiser are those who don't try to understand Smile

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

According to the Carrington logs, the Skedar would need help of the Earth natives to get to the Cetan Ship.

Though the Skedar technology always did appear too weak for what they're capable of.

In 2000 the Farsight weapon wasn't 'ahead' of us. It's simply frowned upon as being a murder weapon and not a combat weapon.

And I should have remember it's all based on our mortality and the inability to predict the future with 100% accuracy.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: