ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Newest General Moderator...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Newest General Moderator... Reply with quote Back to top

I've just promoted Sogun to General Moderator status. I know he'll do well in this position, as he regularly frequents the board, is very knowledgeable, and is kind to all members. So congrats to Sogun! Very Happy

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Sogun!

MJarcos
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Sogun! o///

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrat's Sog!

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations Sogun.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, that's funny, I was just thinking of the fact that he produced great things(like the Zelda map!) and made some great tutorials too, but still he had no real reward for all his achievements...'till today!
Sogun is a quick learner and became an expert in no time. He deserves it. Congratulations, Sogun! Smile

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And here I was thinking that this site won't see any new moderators xD
Speaking of which, anyone seen/heard of Radorn?

On topic: Grats Sogun! You earned your title!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaRaDoX wrote:
Speaking of which, anyone seen/heard of Radorn?

We had a little scuffle with him in one of the chat rooms and he had enough and left (permanently).

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

May I know what went down?

MJarcos
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Where's Sogun? XD

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you very much everyone!

I had to go for personal reasons this past few days and when I come back I find this, hehe. Totally unexpected surprise.

I connected briefly yesterday from another computer, saw two new forums on top and thought: "It must be something about the settings in this computer". Then I scroll down and discovered I was given superpowers!!! XD

I'll try to do my tasks as best as I can. This will be my first time as Moderator.

Thanks!

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sogun wrote:
Thank you very much everyone!

I had to go for personal reasons this past few days and when I come back I find this, hehe. Totally unexpected surprise.

I connected briefly yesterday from another computer, saw two new forums on top and thought: "It must be something about the settings in this computer". Then I scroll down and discovered I was given superpowers!!! XD

I'll try to do my tasks as best as I can. This will be my first time as Moderator.

Thanks!

Congrats Sogun. You been here for quite awhile and you deserve this as well. And I can bet you be a great moderator. Good luck on the job man. Wink

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I see that Shogun covers many topics and projects, ie has a talent that has built up over time and with their work, especially as 3D modeler and if not dominate other fields hackings.

Forum has sorpredido with jobs like Kakariko and the new Citadel, say you are the most striking. I like the way it has to work, it seems as if every level then wipe makes a 3D editor to the next.

Users always helps as much, plus I think it makes the effort to adapt the language and explanations that user level you have a question about something.

I congratulate you on your new position as moderator Shogun

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice, you cannot never have enough people to take care of these forums.
Very Happy

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YEH !!

Get yer delete hammer ready Sogun ..!!

Screw all this "set in stone" gahbage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: