ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

This made me think...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: This made me think... Reply with quote Back to top

After the post I put in favorite challenges. I began to think...the Touch That Box Scenerio. That would have been very fun and cool to play. Would make for a cool fun challenge as well. I don't know how the game was originaly intended but,one can believe it could be like Uplink.
That is in NightFire and TWINE(The World Is Not Enough)

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: This made me think... Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
After the post I put in favorite challenges. I began to think...the Touch That Box Scenerio. That would have been very fun and cool to play. Would make for a cool fun challenge as well. I don't know how the game was originaly intended but,one can believe it could be like Uplink.
That is in NightFire and TWINE(The World Is Not Enough)

I don't know, as I've played it in TWINE, and I don't think it's enjoyable, the same with Domination in Unreal Tournament. It's OK if there's enough players (like Capture the flag, for example, it's not much fun if there's only a few players), but nothing great. I don't blame Rare for leaving it out of Perfect Dark, although of course for all we know they might have added something to the game mode to make it more fun.

I wish that Rare had included a 'Last Man Standing' mode (which is like 'You Only Live Twice' in Goldeneye, only in LMS you can choose the number of lives (typically ten or twenty) before the round starts) though, as LMS can be enormous fun. And the Carrington Institute *should* have been a multi-player map too. And the Goldeneye weapons should have been usable in multi-player too.

That's what I think, anyway.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think it was Zoinkity that originally said it, it couldn't have been worse than Hacker Central. If it were functional, I wish they had kept it. Given we have no shots of it being played, maybe they just ran out of time to get it working?

Rey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Were there not screen shots? I can remember seeing four boxes on the screen,well each corner. If the box was touched it was yellow. If not id be white. I can't remember why it was scratched off,could have been lag?

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To be honest, I don't think there were any screenshots! The only one I can recall is a pick of the Beta Touch that Box Box that SubDrag/Wreck discovered from a long time ago.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: