ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What is GoldenEye X: Marksman Edition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: What is GoldenEye X: Marksman Edition Reply with quote Back to top

This thread is about a new idea I have been having in my crazy head for a while now. It started ever since I read Jayloonar's post in the suggestions thread. GoldenEye X:Marksman Edition is simply an upgrade not a update an UPGRADE of GoldenEye X. You can say it's in the same category as Street Fighter II: Champion Edition was to Street Fighter II or NBA Jam Tournament Edition was to NBA Jam. The Key difference that (I'm hoping if it is possible) will set this version from the original is that there will be NO DUEL WIELDING. That goes for Solo missions and VR hopefully. The extra maps that aren't from GoldenEye (original) like Frigate, Train, Citadel, and Labyrinth or whatever will be the final maps on GoldenEye X will be changed. I'm hoping since Wreck said that the Cradle will not be available for other releases of GoldenEye X that it will be the first Extra level newly added for Marksman Edition this time the complete version instead of a modified one. Along with three other extra maps from GoldenEye 64 that won't be on GoldenEye X. The other key difference would be if possible The Golden Gun and Pistols weapon sets issue. If the GE: X team can find a way to have these corrected I rather them be for this version that way for those people who like the weapon sets the way they are can remain that way for the regular GoldenEye X version. Those are the key differences this version (I am hoping) will have from GoldenEye X. Maybe two of the extra maps for VR can be from PD. Some of you may look at it like at Marksman Edition as an upgrade that focuses more on VR, you could say that. The thing is I'm hoping and would like to see the light of day of this idea come to fruition only AFTER when GoldenEye X has been finalized and released. However, that is not my call either, it is whatever the GoldenEye X team decides on.

I hope you all have enjoyed reading this idea and would love to read everyone elses input on it.

Take care.

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bump.

One of the other features I forgot to mention is in Marksman Edition there will be no Dialogue. Instead english subtitles will be the default for cinematic cut scenes in this version. The audio voice samples will be removed leaving just the subtitles for players to read. Again if this can possibly be done that would be great. This would also make it different from the regular Goldeneye X game.

That's all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: