ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

I hate Microsoft Windows!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: I hate Microsoft Windows! Reply with quote Back to top

I hate Microsoft Windows! Evil or Very Mad I wish it never existed!!!!! My favorite PC games are for windows!! I have Mac OS X! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It is better and faster!My favorite downloads in some sites are for windows! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Why can they start making things for Mac OS X? Evil or Very Mad It is better than windows! Ratings (1-10): windows=4 Bad Crying or Very sad Mac OS X=10 exellent Cool

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's the problem. The Mac OS is perfect except for the lack of software compared to Windows.

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Ahem* Linux. *Nuff said* lolz.

Oh and you can't say anything bad about Linux because Mac OS X is based off FreeBSD (UNIX).

Currently, there is a project to port WINE (used primarily for linux distributions to, err, "serve as a compatability layer for windows programs on linux" since WINE stands for Wine Is Not an Emulator *cough* still a friggin emulator *cough*). Anyway, with PowerPC (Emulator) or the WINE project, you can use some windows programs on a Mac. Games have to have more influence with the graphics card and processing speed, so you might not have too much luck there.

Of course, with the whole dual-boot thing, Apple is selling out anyway. I mean, they friggin sell the software to get Windows running on a Mac! It surprises me they are still working on another OS, although im happy they are. Its just the whole dual boot on the Intel Mac thing was selling-out, I hope they dont do any more of that and remain a unique company. Though a friggin monopoly with the damn Ipods. Crap, Im ranting, arn't I?

Well, anyway, there are about a thousand hobby and popular OS's much better than Windows, but because Windows got there first as a marketer, everybody uses it. Microsoft is failing as OS company though, the Vista project was and still is a joke. Crap I gotta wrap this out Im ranting way too much, umm. Not only UNIX based OSs, but hobby OS's like MenuetOS that are coded in complete assembly would run sooo much more efficiently and faster. Syllable, as well as other branches, God I love hobby OSs. Well, yeah, anyway, Windows sucks, so I agree. Smile

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wait, I just found something in the apple website that lets me run windows things in my Mac!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy All I need to do is to get a windows xp start up disc. I looked everywere in my house and I can't find it!!! Shocked Now what should I do?

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

umm... illeagally download it off a torrent or buy one.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Where should I download it?

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bit torrent. umm... i dunno. kc knows more than me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kc, Where do you get it?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just the startup disc, or the regular installation disc? It would seem to me you are using PowerPC or the Intel Boot Loader thing or something, for which you would need the installation disc. Im not going to say this information for two reasons:

A: It is semi-complicated and I dont have the time nor patience to explain.
and...
B: We are in a public forums site, discussing how to do an obvious illegal matter. Its not that you would get in trouble, but its simply rules of many forums to not openly give exact reference to something considered illegal.

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can you email me the info.?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Try to get one from a friend or somthing.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know where they live.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you dont know where your friends live? thats weak...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: