ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Dazzle Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Dazzle Help Reply with quote Back to top

Hope I post this in the correct spot.
But apparently my Dazzle was messed up. I finally noticed that there was a check that I could not remove so it only caught times were I did not use the control.Anyway I got a new one. I need help setting it. Want to know the materials/items that I need. I just want to be sure. So All help is appreciated.
I have been watching video's but there all from like 2008. Not sure if it makes a difference.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Apparently not much. They're very straight-forward. Proper software to record the input would be good to have (ArcSoft Showbiz, AMCap, VirtualDub etc). Just line your AV into the Dazzle and plug the output (USB in this case I think) into the PC, install drivers and you're set.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I owned a Dazzle a while back, but it didn't support 64-bit so I had to buy a new one.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
I owned a Dazzle a while back, but it didn't support 64-bit so I had to buy a new one.

I would like it for all my systems so hopefully mine is good with the 64.
@ Acceptable67: Mind posting some links or photos of the items needed?
I would like to be sure of it.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sure thing. Since ArcSoft costs money, the alternative (and even though as more features, not as good in my opinion) is VirtualDub, which can be downloaded here: http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/ . Select device from menu. Click record etc etc. Should be simple process.

No need to post a photo about the cable inputting because it's common sense. Instead of plugging L/R Sound and Video wires into the TV, plug them into the Dazzle instead.

If you need any additional help with VD, here are more videos on how to work the program.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not the cable inputing. I can surely figure that out. I'm saying what the cables are that I need. I to have the red white and yellow cables that go from both ends.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
Sure thing. Since ArcSoft costs money, the alternative (and even though as more features, not as good in my opinion) is VirtualDub, which can be downloaded here: http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/ . Select device from menu. Click record etc etc. Should be simple process.

No need to post a photo about the cable inputting because it's common sense. Instead of plugging L/R Sound and Video wires into the TV, plug them into the Dazzle instead.

If you need any additional help with VD, here are more videos on how to work the program.

Thanks for the help you gave me. I see a patern here though, first time I hit capture says importing has stopped or something. Second it shuts down. I do not know why but it does.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
I'm saying what the cables are that I need.

Isn't http://www.monoprice.com/ THE cable source ? Nothing but pure kick ass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: