ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

**Official Release** PDE Part 2 : Landing Zone Trilogy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing oh boy uuuummmmm I'm not even sure how wreck did this Laughing I will ask him about how that works. Thanks for replying. I really do want some input. I have a few ideas to allow access to unclipped areas in the game. Like Air Base you could climb into the aircraft and walk around. Texture replacements and objects to give levels different looks etc. Like a Deep Sea 2 ;D etc. Always thought crash site had a lot of potential there. Maybe HALF attack ship textures HALF Deep Sea. Whatever the editor can handle.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: WEATHER MOD: Extended Reply with quote Back to top

This mod will eventually allow you to patch all of the multiplayer levels with your weather element of choice. (rain or snow) I have the first 3 multis done so far. Tricky changing room numbers to get the areas covered right but things are moving smoothly. Keep an eye out Wink

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX wrote:
Laughing oh boy uuuummmmm I'm not even sure how wreck did this Laughing I will ask him about how that works. Thanks for replying. I really do want some input. I have a few ideas to allow access to unclipped areas in the game. Like Air Base you could climb into the aircraft and walk around. Texture replacements and objects to give levels different looks etc. Like a Deep Sea 2 ;D etc. Always thought crash site had a lot of potential there. Maybe HALF attack ship textures HALF Deep Sea. Whatever the editor can handle.

Sounds great! I thought the all-levels-reversed mod might mean a lot of work, but I only suggested it because I know you don't mind taking on large projects, but if it's not possible then fair enough.

MultiplayerX wrote:
This mod will eventually allow you to patch all of the multiplayer levels with your weather element of choice. (rain or snow) I have the first 3 multis done so far. Tricky changing room numbers to get the areas covered right but things are moving smoothly. Keep an eye out Wink

This could be brilliant! The top roof of the car park, the main room of Temple, most of Ravine, the walkways part of G5, and the open area of the Warehouse, etc, could be fantastic with rain effects.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are also two parts including a SNOW version. Wink So some levels will benefit more from different elements.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject: Official Release** Perfect Dark Weather Selector Version 1 Reply with quote Back to top

Weather Selector - Combat Simulator:

This is a weather selector patch for all fifteen normal multiplayer levels in combat simulator. You can select either all snow or all rain to appear in every one of them. I made this mod due to the popularity of the last weather beta hack Subdrag and I worked on to add weather to everyone's favorite Perfect Dark levels in the All Solos in Multi patch hacked by 00Dark. This version will be followed by a second one for all Solo missions so keep an eye out for it. Wink

MultiplayerX

Known issues: Some levels benefit from these elements and some do not due to having to write every room for them all to work. If Subdrag decides to add extra features to get around this later I will update it. Either way it still works well enough to fulfill everyone's appetite hopefully. Enjoy!

SCREEN:

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brilliant, thanks! I'm downloading it now.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**OFFICIALLY STARTED**

As promised I intend to work on Perfect Dark again for quite some time. I've had many requests from a lot of members and I have many ideas I'd like to try. Basically this will be an EXTENSION of 00Dark's All Solos in Multi with new accessible areas and retextured ones as well. I will submit to vault TWO maps at a time so look for updates. Wink

SUGGESTIONS? Keep in mind I do not hack Solo missions. Sad Sorry Please suggest any multiplayer experiences you'd like to see and I will consider them. I would PM Wreck if anyone else wants a mirrored version of PD. I think that would be cool too as it was suggested by KERR AVON.

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello MultiplayerX :

I think you're going to devote time to the ambience of the levels in "Solo" for the Combat Simulator , is something I see fantastic . Thanks to the characteristics of PD can exploit this ambience and especially if you are informed about certain things which were then covers GE for it to work in GEX :

I will try to give plenty of ideas for your next mod (especially the ideas will be better if for freshening from Metroid ) :

- You can find and use texture to put the blood on the walls especially if you're going to make a level of sinister atmosphere, even using the Maian blood or color this .
- would be interesting to keep the heads Maian Skedar or glass test tubes (similar to what you did with your Museum level).
- Level using portals "Deep Blue" again.
- ask members of GEX , the doors to the Caverns iris level (especially if based on metroid )
Hardware - textures of weapons as Falcon2 , Magnum and CMP150 mirroring can have effects on certain walls and surfaces.
- The dataDyne and Carrington Villa levels may have a ambience as a Hospital.
- The intelligent use and modification of the functions of each PD weapon , also its retexturacion (especially if the mod is based on Metroid ) .
- and textures using GE textures combined with PD .

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some neat ideas. Well I've been working with Subdrag on texturing. I'm trying to get a fix for some issues regarding textures not overwriting the Rom. The weather selector should be a nice set of patches once I'm done with it. Takes a little time but well worth setting it up. Wink

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello again MultiplayerX:

if you plan to do a "Isla Sorna" in PD may be good on the Skedar retexturar textured dinosaur enemies, to better acclimate your mod, since Skedar have a very similar anatomy to Rex dinosaurs if we look closely, apart the roar can accompany fine.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:40 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: PD Weather Selector Banner Reply with quote Back to top

A banner I made for the mod. The final STILL won't be animated but feel free to click it to see it animated in a sneak peek.. Wink

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: **Official Release** Perfect Dark Extended Mod Pack #1 Reply with quote Back to top

Perfect Dark Extended Series I : Aviation Trilogy

This is a special edition opener for Perfect Dark Extended. This mod is based off an idea I had after finishing Multiplayer Extended for GoldenEye. ( http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=280 ) Three maps all taking place on different aircraft. I've always thought about how neat it would be to actually play on the Air Force One plane without being restricted to the interior. Skedar Warship was originally supposed to be a part of Air Force One X however I had issues getting both rooms to load together. Maian StarCruiser ended up becoming a beautiful accident from scaling the Maian UFO model then deciding to use it in another level later on. Hope you enjoy the mod and happy gaming!

MultiplayerX

**Known Issues and Bugs**

Black Tiles, Texture BlackOuts, Falling Through Floor, and Slow Climbing/Walking: There are a few places where you will find yourself falling to your death through LEAKY clipping. These places are MINIMAL and with a little time and practice can be avoided without affecting any gameplay. Skedar Warship's model had some small areas the editor simply could not calculate an EXACT clipping placement as well as missing a FEW textures from model to room conversion. Flags have been modified to make some areas walkable due to clipping problems. These areas act as transparent ladders so just be patient and you will get there eventually. Wink

ROM Freezes: The only issue I found was with the engine sound version. When you end a level wait at least ten seconds at the menu before selecting another level. Seems to need to catch up in memory from changing sound loops. FYI

**BONUS**

Sound:
I've included TWO different Xdelta's. One adds engine sounds to all three levels and the other leaves them out.

Stars:
Stars have been added to polish off the Skedar Warship level. You will find several other levels that have now changed and are also benefiting from this hack. Wink

++SPECIAL THANKS++

A huge thanks goes out to Subdrag for converting the Air Force One model into a room and for all of his tutorials and help. Be sure to thank him for making this mod possible!

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maian Starcruiser ..? You mean Elvis' UFO is now accessible ? :}

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: maybe in the next release Reply with quote Back to top

I can get it to work not sure if the textures will work though may test that for the next pack release. The Maian Starcruiser is a custom name. Wink Different model than the UFO

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX, I've just tried the Aviation trilogy (both versions, engine sound and no engine sound), and I can only play on the Air Force One X level - the other two levels just give me a black screen, though the music continues properly. Now, my TV sometimes just gives me a black screen if it can't display the output from an NTSC N64 game - my N64 and TV are both PAL, but I use an Everdrive 64, which allows me to play NTSC and JAP roms on my N64, which works great with some NTSC games, but others just give me a black screen. So I don't know if the problem is with the mod, or if the mod is working but setting a screen resolution that the TV can't handle. I doubt it's the latter, as surely the screen settings are the same for all multiplayer levels. Have you tested this mod on a real N64?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: