ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

**Official Release** PDE Part 2 : Landing Zone Trilogy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The level reminds of Luny tunes. When Bugs is with the Martian and those green things are trying to get him. Good work tho ! Exclamation

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ha haaaaaa. Crack me up. It does look like Marvin's ship. Lol

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX wrote:
I think I deleted it. It's OFFICIALLY on VAULT here:

http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=290

Oh, is it the same version as previously (the Goldeneye Vault page has a date of May 23 2014)? I thought it was an updated version (hopefully making it more compatible with a real N64) since the first post says "Last edited by MultiplayerX on Mon Jun 23".

Anyway, I'm really keen to see your updated weather versions of PD's multiplayer, and PD's solo levels in multiplayer! Please keep the storm settings for the rain based levels, rather than just light rain.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kerr Avon wrote:
MultiplayerX wrote:
I think I deleted it. It's OFFICIALLY on VAULT here:

http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=290

Oh, is it the same version as previously (the Goldeneye Vault page has a date of May 23 2014)? I thought it was an updated version (hopefully making it more compatible with a real N64) since the first post says "Last edited by MultiplayerX on Mon Jun 23".

Anyway, I'm really keen to see your updated weather versions of PD's multiplayer, and PD's solo levels in multiplayer! Please keep the storm settings for the rain based levels, rather than just light rain.

That's in the plan Kerr Wink And yes the VAULT file is the LATEST update... I'm working on finishing up the next edition to Perfect Dark Extended then I'll go back to the Weather Selector. It BUGS ME when something is left unfinished if I can help it Laughing Cool

Last edited by MultiplayerX on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I too have noticed maybe rolling beta versions on the vault ? GEvault has gotten bit complex

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just changed the thread TITLE to match the update I will be posting here in a week or two. That's why the dates are different

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:37 pm    Post subject: Perfect Dark Extended Part 2 : Landing Zone Trilogy Reply with quote Back to top

Almost ready to release this. Hit a snag while updating the combat simulator menu titles. May have to just release it as a separate patch from the aviation trilogy if I can't get them to work together. Here's a screen:

**SCROLL DOWN FOR RELEASE**

Last edited by MultiplayerX on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really looking forward to this! Very Happy

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: **Official Release** PDE EII The Landing Zone Trilogy Reply with quote Back to top

Perfect Dark Extended: Second Edition **The Landing Zone Trilogy**

Welcome to the second edition of Perfect Dark Extended. This edition features DOCKED aircraft in three levels: Villa Rescue(Drop Ship), Maian Abduction(UFO), and Pelagic Stinger(Manta Ray Sub). The models are now additional rooms you can walk on top of. The Elvis Saucer hovers over Crash Site like Independence Day, Villa's Drop Ship rests on the side of the mountain, and Pelagic's Manta Ray Sub has been scaled as a MOTHER sub docked against the deck's bow Wink. This mod works together with The Aviation Trilogy now making it a six part series. Enjoy and keep an eye out for future updates!

MultiplayerX

**Known Issues and Bugs**

Black Tiles, Texture BlackOuts, Falling Through Floor, and Slow Climbing/Walking: There are a few places where you will find yourself falling to your death through LEAKY clipping. These places are MINIMAL and with a little time and practice can be avoided without affecting any gameplay. Skedar Warship's model had some small areas the editor simply could not calculate an EXACT clipping placement as well as missing a FEW textures from model to room conversion. Flags have been modified to make some areas walkable due to clipping problems. These areas act as transparent ladders so just be patient and you will get there eventually. Portals are close to perfect but you may experience a quick blackhole jumping into rooms Wink.

ROM freezes when using the STARS patch: Adding STARS into levels seem to overload memory in the game causing the ROM to freeze when attempting to run a stars level after running a non-star one. It is recommended to load the star level you wish on startup to prevent this issue. Please reboot or RESET your game in PJ64 and select the level with stars that you want to play FIRST.

**BONUS** Stars and Weather:
The second patch includes STARS for background effects in Skedar Warship and several other levels. New RAIN and SNOW blocks have been added back into the mod that emulate the EXACT solo weather from the campaign levels. Rain changes from lite to downpour and Snow changes blowing directions as well as variations in flake counts. The next Weather Selector release will feature these blocks in all levels Wink.

++SPECIAL THANKS++

A huge thanks goes out to Subdrag for converting the Air Force One model into a room and for all of his tutorials and help. Be sure to thank him for making this mod possible!

DOWNLOAD FROM VAULT:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: