ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

SIGNATURE COMPLAINTS****
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaRaDoX wrote:
Rey wrote:
Shouldent this be on website comments?
But heres what I think......Useless.

I wouldn't say it's useless, as he clearly stated his opinion.

@ MutliXI liked the sig with your face in the mission briefing, I found it to be funny.

Since we are on the topic of Sigs, is mine okay? Might be a bit flashy but so far nobody complained to an admin about it.

Which brings up my second point: Complain to an admin about someone's sig? Like really? Why not simply pm that person instead of bothering the admin. Would be easier and would AVOID situation like this.

I'm not saying signatures are useless i'm saying this topic.
Just fix it and that's it.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:

Exactly my point, the topic isn't useless since he gave his thoughts on a situation.That was the point of this topic.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool Easy guys. I had no intention to get everyone fired up on eachother. Laughing I have been working on a NEW TINY sig to bring back the animated one you are used too. Better facial expression I think too.

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaRaDoX wrote:
Rey wrote:

Exactly my point, the topic isn't useless since he gave his thoughts on a situation.That was the point of this topic.

Ok ok everything I say is wrong Sad

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's probably a testament to the size of the community that the mods have discussed even asking for a sig limit for the last week ;*)

A good rule of thumb is if you find your signature is longer than most of your posts, you're probably going a little overboard with it.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zoinkity wrote:
It's probably a testament to the size of the community that the mods have discussed even asking for a sig limit for the last week ;*)

A good rule of thumb is if you find your signature is longer than most of your posts, you're probably going a little overboard with it.

Wink I guess that's a good point Zoink. Okay so the SIGS are in and time for CRITIQUE. Everything is all tiny url'ed Wink. Too many across now ? Too many animations? they are so tiny you shouldn't lag when browsing. go easy on me Wink ???????

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zactly as zoinkz says .. here resides the most laid-back-staffs ever

Multi ye has got to bring back the classic .gif alongside the modern one.. Embarassed gigglin ma ass off

Paradox, don't even ask. Perfect res, 320x180 is "nothing"

Regardless, the net can't flash me Cool

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mistamontiel wrote:
Multi ye has got to bring back the classic .gif alongside the modern one.. Embarassed gigglin ma ass off

Sad unfortunately I only saved the GIF. resizing it made it completely pixelated so i made a new one i like the new one better myself lol

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm locking this thread.
The discussion has come to an end, and nothing more needs to be said by anyone. I consider this matter closed.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: