ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

***SHOOTERS FOREVER BACKUP SITE***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: ***SHOOTERS FOREVER BACKUP SITE*** Reply with quote Back to top

Okay just to be SAFE I created a forum and unlocked several boards for everyone to come to just in case this beautiful site went down some day.
Sad I wouldn't DREAM of trying to lure people away from this great place, this is JUST a backup plan. Hope everyone sees this post so they know about it. Wreck has been moved to ADMIN status and I plan on giving Subdrag the other ADMIN spot. Silver has been selected as a moderator to keep an eye on things. If you would like to be a moderator please pm me and let me know. I am choosing members that seem to keep their posts in here on a COOL level and never seem to complain or flame other members. Let me know!!! All trademarks property of Graham Dingsdale aka GE_Master!

Here's the forum's modified logo:

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The forum master should make the backup site and host it from a different hosting, and that way the SQL/database can sync with all the forums etc.

Having a backup forum without a sync'd database is mediocre as posts will get lost once the forum comes back online.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good idea My board could always be stripped and the posts put back into shooters. It's just a SAFE HAVEN for everyone to go and keep talking , hacking, etc if the forum goes offline. Hopefully it will just help balance the panic attack I had anyway last week. he he Wink Razz Very Happy

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: ***SHOOTERS FOREVER BACKUP SITE*** Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX wrote:
Silver has been selected as a moderator to keep an eye on things.

WUD??
Heh I'm quite surprised..I'm not really that experienced and I don't seem to get what's happening...other members around here would have been better choices to fulfill that task...
Anyway, thanks for your trust, I do appreciate it... Smile
I'll take a look at it I just don't have that much time these days...

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oops okay Silver Well the other moderators would have to actually join the site first and I would Laughing Sogun would be a NO QUESTIONS moderator along with other users that visit here often. Acceptable seems like a level headed fellow too. Most of my members rarely make an appearance on here and some I think haven't been on in months sooooo congrats if you want it Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: